Drop Zone Cycling

Mar 18, 2004
San Antonio, TX
New shop now open in San Antonio

11950 Starcrest St 208
San Antonio, TX 78247
210-403-2609
dropzonecycling@sbcglobal.net

We are specializing in freeride, downhill, street/urban, and dirt riding accessories and bikes. We carry the Roach armor and Ironhorse bikes. Sinister, Astrix, Planet X, DMR, Brooklyn, Cove and more to come soon.

Also, the knowledge and the experience to service every part of your bike.

This shop is for riders by a rider. Come on in any time to check us out. Sit on the couch and crank a video before a ride. Here you will never feel like a bother or inconvenience.

See you guys soon!

ikea

Chimp
Mar 12, 2004
let me be the first to say good luck in your new venture.. texas needs more of these!!

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
ive heard nothing but good things about the owner or the shop.... a great thing that is highly needed around here...

Mar 18, 2004
San Antonio, TX
the response is been great! thank to everyone. in the next few weeks, the sinister bikes, astrix, planet x, orange, and brooklin bikes frames should be on the wall of the shop, "sweet" 24-7 cove and scottusa may take a little longer but I'm working on it. the shop is already an authorized direct dealer for marzocchi, and fox, and next week the 888R be here, dirtjumpers,Z1's,JR-T's already on display, full saint and diabolus group, and all kind of good stuff that we only see on fricking pictures. so if ever in san antonio, stop by, have fun, but be careful we you talk about you wish list I may have it