Quantcast

Dunkin Doughnuts Pushes Back

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dunkin Donuts coffee is absolutely the best coffee Ive ever had. No, I dont need a lechture about your gay little local coffee house elitist RMers. I just like Dunkin Donuts teh best of all Ive had.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
n8's right on this.

they are disgusting.

And people in Colorado creamed themselves over that sh!t and LaMars doughnut shops when they opened.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are really, really bad. Locally we have Southern Maid which is vastly superior to KK. Dunkin Donuts is even better... but we dont have them here

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
dd is good? when did this happen?

i like coffee that tastes like coffee, not sugar.

Plus, everytime I go there, the national geographic coverperson gets my order wrong. I stopped going.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
We're sorry, there are no store locations matching your search criteria.

On a happier note, Star****s makes the most acrid coffee ever.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are really, really bad. Locally we have Southern Maid which is vastly superior to KK. Dunkin Donuts is even better... but we dont have them here
The reason you don't have Dunkin Donuts near you is because you have a Krispy Kreme near you. One has a line wrapped around the block when the fresh doughnuts sign is on, and the other one goes out of business. I will let you guess which one is which.

Both have decent coffee compared to fast food joints, but they are still watered down for me.
I like my coffee out of a french press, and it looks like motor oil, so maybe I am the weird one there.
As far as Starbucks, the only thing I like from them are their dark roast coffees. They are strong, and packed with caffeine.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Doughnuts are nasty period.
Donuts are actually prettty damned good if you ask me. Call me crazy, but long johns, blueberry cake, glazed, chocolate covered glazed, and apple fritters....all amazing. I know the health nuts hate donuts but some donuts and coffee can really hit the spot.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
In a previous lifetime, before I became a coffee lover, my buddy would religiously drive 15-20min each way every night to get his DD's java fix. He buy two just to have one on reheat for the morning.
I could never understand why... could the coffee be that good? I don't know, I still haven't tried it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dunkin Donuts coffee is absolutely the best coffee Ive ever had. No, I dont need a lechture about your gay little local coffee house elitist RMers. I just like Dunkin Donuts teh best of all Ive had.
:stupid:

They also have very good doughnuts too. I prefer them over just about anyone, but there are none near me any more.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
The reason you don't have Dunkin Donuts near you is because you have a Krispy Kreme near you. One has a line wrapped around the block when the fresh doughnuts sign is on, and the other one goes out of business. I will let you guess which one is which.

Both have decent coffee compared to fast food joints, but they are still watered down for me.
I like my coffee out of a french press, and it looks like motor oil, so maybe I am the weird one there.
As far as Starbucks, the only thing I like from them are their dark roast coffees. They are strong, and packed with caffeine.
there was 2 KK's around here, both closed after being open just 2 years