Quantcast

Duthie 2High (intermediate line) - Sunday

mutton

Chimp
Sep 2, 2004
Seattle
Hey, I will be out Sunday touching up a couple of things and perhaps adding a jump / tranny.

Got clearance for the final section of trail...the existing "grand finale" jump will have to be renamed as there is now going to be space for at least one more big table or two smaller ones. If the weather is 1/2 decent we could clear out the next section of trail and get that ridable.

I was out last SUnday and it looks like a ton of people have been hitting the trail, there are one / two changes / improvements i would dig to make.

Now that the ground might finally have defrosted - we might be able to move some dirt

Hoping the Jeepmauler will make it out....Geoff PM me with your phone number dude!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Depends on snow conditions! May be on a slackcountry trip testing with Tyler. Otherwise, just might be there.

Need a leaf blower? ;)

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Ummmmmmm....Kim......I think homie lives across the pond and won't be visiting Duthie anytime soon:D

Eren.......go to Youtube and search Duthie Hill.....also on the Evergreen site there are some pics and a video or two. The place is super fun and just keeps getting better:thumb: