Quantcast

Duthie woodwork.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I'm in the process of filling in the twin gaps on the HLC line. I think I may have stepped over the edge. You be the judge. Merry x-mas everyone!

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
wow....way to go above and beyond:thumb: I really enjoy the HLC line.....can't wait for it to get further along....would love to help out

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Looks even better in person:thumb: and the smell of FRESH cut ceder is still thick in the air......awsome:D

And for the record....THE FIRST GAP IS NOT FILLED IN!! ONLY THE SECOND. I thought both were filled and told some buddies not to worry and just charge it:rolleyes: ummmm thankfully they didn't listen and went and looked first........I would have felt terrible if they had gone for it, assuming there was a safty deck for them, and got jacked.....my bad:(

daway

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Seattle
Looks even better in person:thumb: and the smell of FRESH cut ceder is still thick in the air......awsome:D

And for the record....THE FIRST GAP IS NOT FILLED IN!! ONLY THE SECOND. I thought both were filled and told some buddies not to worry and just charge it:rolleyes: ummmm thankfully they didn't listen and went and looked first........I would have felt terrible if they had gone for it, assuming there was a safty deck for them, and got jacked.....my bad:(
Oh that's alright, the second one is the one I worry about anyway...first one is no problem haha. Will both eventually be filled in?

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Oh that's alright, the second one is the one I worry about anyway...first one is no problem haha. Will both eventually be filled in?
According to Chad (HLC) YES they will both be filled.

I just "assumed" (you know what they say about ASSumptions:rolleyes:) they were both filled and my buddies that were tryin to step it up would be fine. I've hit that section a bunch prior to them being filled in and agree.....NON-issue....but with the NO gap rule taking affect.....sh!ts gotta get filled. SWEET trail regardless....thanks HLC:thumb:

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Thanks guys. We are all pretty proud of the line and can't wait to forge ahead on it. The first gap will get filled in the next week or so. Hopefully with both the gaps filled in we can get more people hitting the trail (Westra!) and enjoying how well it hits. Pretty rad to see so many people out there today. The trails are pretty mint right now. Anybody hear how the kid is that went down out there early today?

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
No work parties scheduled. We have a core group of guys (HLC+)that are keyed into the line and what is planned. We have been bouncing design ideas around so it's not manpower that is really needed so much as design decisions. We just reworked the step up after the stepdown so progress is being made, albeit slowly. The best thing to do is just show up and chances are either myself, or one of the guys, is working on the line most weekends and many weekdays lately. Thanks for the offer!

mwestra2

Monkey
Dec 4, 2007
What a nice Xmas present for a project mgr...a case guard and some beautiful woodwork! :) Thanks mucho, Chad! FAWESOME!

mwestra2

Monkey
Dec 4, 2007
And thanks everyone for all the awesome progress at Duthie while I was outa town! Just a few...

• Schweet caseguard and woodwork on HLC gap
  • Beauty wall ride progress on Semper Dirticus
  • Awesome improvements to the Monolith landing
  • 2High is flowing even better
  • More gaps on the Mini-DH
  • More drainage problems solved all over the place!

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
I saw Mikes pic of the wall ride and now it's all I think about as I'm trying to focus on work.....damn you Westra:D

Can't wait for this weekend to fall off that thing:thumb:

daway

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Seattle
I need to sack up and hit the step up or the new side booter so I can get enough speed to try that wall ride haha.