Quantcast

DVD recommendations

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I'm planning on buying a couple of DVD's and wanted recommendations

I was planning on ordering 2-3 movies

I'm considering NWD 9 i heard that 10 wasn't that great, Made and Kranked 8.

Comments? Recommendations?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
wait for Finally to be released by dirt mag, it will be awesome and free. a great combination

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
Have you seen any of these?
The postman finally delivered both MADE and FOFO2 to me yesterday, in my opinion and my mate who watched them with me, FOFO2 is definately better. From MADEs trailer I thought I would love it, but the trailer was allot better than the actual film, and the music just didn't work.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Agreed!
So good!

Kranked 8 is awesome too.

Kranked 8, really? If it wasn't for the Coastal Crew segment at the end I would have said it sucked(but better thank Kranked 7 FWIW)

NWD 10 is good, If you don't have Tipping Point that's a good one (I liked it much better than F1RST)

The postman finally delivered both MADE and FOFO2 to me yesterday, in my opinion and my mate who watched them with me, FOFO2 is definately better. From MADEs trailer I thought I would love it, but the trailer was allot better than the actual film, and the music just didn't work.
I'd hafta agree w/what I bolded, trailer makes it look awesome.. Looks like I'm just gonna get FOFO2 instead of both..

Last edited:

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I tired ordering Made and it won't be out until next week. I have that on order. Foot out Flat out 2 is out of stock so I was as going to get Kranked 8 but I was told that NWD 10 was better.

My current order stands as NWD 10 and Made. I also heard Barred for Life or something or the other is good but I have until next week to change my mind.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Last DVD I bought was Earthed 5, love the footage and music. Once I heard he wasn't making Earthed 6, was kinda skeptical ordering another type of DVD. Although this year i'm hoping to pick up a new one, primarily of World Cup footage.:thumb:

Apr 5, 2009
Hey guys, cheers for the good comments about the DVD!

You can currently buy FOFO2 from me directly at Wideopenmag.co.uk if you are in Europe and if you are struggling to find somewhere that has it in stock.

Keep trying though, everywhere should have it in stock within the next couple of days!

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Im interested in buying the freecaster DVD anyone get it? any good?

Im interested but when freecaster try and make vids, they put the ****tiest crappiest music to the vids, I have to actually turn the volume off its so bad, I never have to do that on any DVD.

spinner

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Australia
Im interested in buying the freecaster DVD anyone get it? any good?

Im interested but when freecaster try and make vids, they put the ****tiest crappiest music to the vids, I have to actually turn the volume off its so bad, I never have to do that on any DVD.

Sounds like the Freecaster DVDs are almost ready. From Warners Twitter:

Rod Warmer said:
Just signed a thousand of the new f caster DVD , it's on it's way out finally. Havnt used my right hand that much since this morning.