Quantcast

DW Interview - Parts 1 & 2

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
I went down to hang with DW a few weeks back and he was nice enough to sit down for an impromptu interview. Apologies for the crap audio, I took my motorcycle over on the ferry so space was limited to the 7D for video.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/features/Dave-Weagle-Interview-Part-1,3607/Lucent,16

http://www.vitalmtb.com/ads/interstitial.html?page=/videos/features/Dave-Weagle-Interview-Part-2,3608/Lucent,16

I wanted to wait til part 2 was online (Vital waited til all the Worlds coverage was over for part 2), so here it is in its entirety!!

Thanks to Dave for sitting down and answering some questions on his day off!

bikesair

Chimp
Jun 30, 2009
San Luis Obispo CA
Not a man that does video interviews a lot and I was super stoked to see him do one. Especially one as good as this.

Now I just have to start my savings account for a Pivot or Ibis...

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Despite how some people might feel about DW's designs, products, opinions, whatever; he is a damn good person for the industry. I'm sure nearly every single one of us (naysayers included) have ridden some bike/product he has worked or had input on. Keep up the good work DW!:thumb:

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Despite how some people might feel about DW's designs, products, opinions, whatever; he is a damn good person for the industry. I'm sure nearly every single one of us (naysayers included) have ridden some bike/product he has worked or had input on. Keep up the good work DW!:thumb:
Indeed.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Agreed, nice that DW takes the time to post in "the people's" forum(s).

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the fact that he's down to earth and not some stuck up guy who thinks his sh!t dont stink, makes him a-okay with me :thumb:......i can even deal with the whole massachusetts part. at least he's from the east :)