Quantcast

E-13 Chainguide spare parts help

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I'd really appreciate some help with this. I bought my DH bike used last year, it has an e-13 chainguide on it. I THINK it's an older SRS. I'm looking around online to try and find a parts tree for it because one of the plastic bits is broken. I found this one on jensonusa.com:

but they're out of stock, and since it's probably for an older model, they may never get it back in stock, right? Anyone know where I could find this particular set of parts? I've checked pricepoint, hucknroll and universalcycles.com, no luck.

If anyone has one on hand that they'd be willing to sell me, I'd be more than happy to buy it from one of you as well.

Thanks for your help.

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
universalcycles

live in jersey right? i think i saw a few parts trees at Diamond Cycles in Montclair. dont take my word for it though, call first. i know Campmor in Paramus has some E13 gear, not sure what they have in stock though.

Last edited:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
BUNKERCHUNKS,

Actually what I need is the part on the bottom in the picture that I posted. Sorry, I should've been more specific, but thanks for looking!

Juanbeegas, thanks for the tip, but I live in the US, so I don't think I'm going to pay those prices to have it shipped from the UK (plus their prices are roughly double what the US prices are, but I guess that makes sense.

Illflip, yeah I'm in Jersey, thanks for the leads, I'll look into them.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hey guys,
If you have one of the older style (2005 and earlier) SRS's, then the 626 bearing should have a smooth outer edge. The newer style rollers have a ridge and the plastic is molded around it. If you need the older style SRS plastic that simply pushes on, shoot me an email.

philipw@e13components.com

We'll get you squared away ASAP. The sooner the better, as I am leaving for Bromont WC on Wednesday.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen