Quantcast

e-Rumours

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Here, let me start:

One rumour is a huge bicycle manufacturer has bought a Decidedly Worthy suspension design just to shelf it due to lawsuit fears. Turns out it is cheaper to buy than to 'fess-up.

Discuss & add.

edit: Fck it! Just realised this is old news. Oh well, it's re-opened!
So will this be the 2009 Glory DH????? Looks nice.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
In all seriousness... Sam is going to ride for Trek.
FACT.
I wont disclose how i know, but trust me it's happening.:busted:
e-speculate all you want but the reality is everyone with sundays are going to have to buy treks now if you want to continue to be cool. Lifes a bltch huh.
haha indeed evan, it is

lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high, cuz you never know when your gonna go. . . .

haha i love NOS!

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
i heard sam will be riding specialized.
i wont tell you who i heard it from but they also said that specialized it going to buy ironhouse, rocky mountain, evil, transition. while huffy and pacific split the rest....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
In all seriousness... Sam is going to ride for Trek.
FACT.
I wont disclose how i know, but trust me it's happening.:busted:
e-speculate all you want but the reality is everyone with sundays are going to have to buy treks now if you want to continue to be cool. Lifes a bltch huh.
Hate to burst your bubble, but you should double and triple check your "facts".

In fact, you should head over to Bromont during the week after psychosis. You may see just how accurate your "facts" are.

Enough with the E-speculation already. There are no "facts" until contracts are signed, probably in November at the earliest.

Is Trek desperate to launch new Dh frames in 09? Yes. In fact I have heard if they don't land a big name DH rider for 2009 they may delay the launch of certain products until 2010 season.

Are Sam Hill and Monster Energy desperate for bikes? No. They are probably quite comfortable in the fact that they basically have the pick of the litter when it comes to DH bikes for the following season. You certainly do not agree to ride another company's product midway through a season, and midway though a contract with another company.

Last edited:

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC

In fact, you should head over to Bromont during the week next week after psychosis. You may see just how accurate your "facts" are.

Enough with the E-speculation already. There are no "facts" until contracts are signed in probably November at the earliest.

Is Trek desperate to launch new Dh frames in 09? Yes. In fact I have heard if they don't land a big name DH rider for 2009 they may delay the launch of certain products until 2010 season.

Are Sam Hill and Monster Energy desperate for bikes? No. They are quite probably quite comfortable in the fact that they basically have the pick of the litter when it comes to DH bikes for the following season. You certainly do not agree to ride another company's product midway through a season, and midway though a contract with another company.
buuuuut fraaaaser!!!! the fanboys need to know now or else their life ceases to have meaning!! how are they supposed to plan what to buy if they don't know what he'll be riding??!!!!! won't someone please think of the fanboys?!!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
buuuuut fraaaaser!!!! the fanboys need to know now or else their life ceases to have meaning!! how are they supposed to plan what to buy if they don't know what he'll be riding??!!!!! won't someone please think of the fanboys?!!
It's safe to say he'll be in Monster Green, so they should just buy a case of monster and get wired while they wait. :cheers:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I wonder what would happen if he was riding a nicolai nucleon tst evo. It costs almost 6k euro for the frame so it would cut the number of fanboys drasticaly ;)
Probably a lot of ppl would switch to a new guru ;)

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou

In fact, you should head over to Bromont during the week after psychosis. You may see just how accurate your "facts" are.

Enough with the E-speculation already. There are no "facts" until contracts are signed, probably in November at the earliest.

Are Sam Hill and Monster Energy desperate for bikes? No. They are probably quite comfortable in the fact that they basically have the pick of the litter when it comes to DH bikes for the following season. You certainly do not agree to ride another company's product midway through a season, and midway though a contract with another company.
:rant:
Whoa buddy thats just what I heard from a reputable source.
So what if it's maybe not FACT, I just like to stir things up a little bit.
So you know more than me. Thanks for sharing