Quantcast

early spring dirt jumpin

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
yea i know these arent very good, and we arent getting much air, but whatever, it was fun. enjoy. the stinky primo is mine, and im the one with the old navy shirt. mtb paint (jake) has the grey p2/ white sweatshirt.

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
Dirtbike said:
Is that thing a landing, or the whole jump??

thats the whole thing. it was just a dirt pile in a park, and we used our shoes to create a lip and just rode the things. today we brought shovels and heavily modified the mounds into actual jumps, so ill have new pics tomarrow when we hit them.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
Did you build the whole thing with shovels? How long did it take you? I want to build a nice double in a sort of trail, but its been pouring rain for the last couple days. :angry:

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
Dirtbike said:
Did you build the whole thing with shovels? How long did it take you? I want to build a nice double in a sort of trail, but its been pouring rain for the last couple days. :angry:
no we didnt build anything in those pics. it was just a dirt mound that happened to be there, so we used our shoes to make a lip (we were just riding around, and happened to see it and decided to jump it). yesterday we built it up with shovels, and in a few hours were gonna ride it.

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
priceseliger14 said:
yyuuummmm... nice FLAT landing... and where is your helmet little kid?
im the one with the gray shirt on the stinky.. i ALWAYS jump with a brain bucket. the kids on the other hand wont listen to me. and that flat tranny is really soft, so it makes up for not having much downward slope. the point is not to use that tranny though, but make it to the grass where there is a good downslope. i was hitting my front wheel right about where the grass and dirt meet, if the ground was a bit dryer and i could get more speed, it would be mint.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
good thing that kid is wearing a jersey to protect his head if he piles it up.