Quantcast

Earthed 3 Premier this Saturday!!!

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Anybody need an excuse to get out of the house and get together with the homeys? Alex sent me an advance copy of Earthed 3 to show to the Colorado crew and this Saturday is your chance to check it out. I've already seen it twice, and it won't dissapoint, I promise. Here's the logistics:

event - Earthed 3 video premier

date - Saturday, January 28, 2006

location - Grenade (on Lincoln between 11th and 12th Ave, downtown denver)

time - doors open at 6, movie starts at 7

cover charge - non-existent!

Although Grenade is a great new bar/restaurant, the groms are still welcome to attend. However, if you are under 21, you must leave the establishment by 9pm.

As a bonus, we will be showing John Reynolds latest flick, So Hot. I'm aware many of you have seen this masterpiece already, but it is worth watching over and over again. John is a local filmmaker/rider and he deserves big props for this effort.

Come one, come all. Tell your friends.

Any questions, hit me up at mtrides@bigcrankracing.net

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Poor Juano - you still lurking around these parts? Why don't you just move to 'rado and get it over with?

BTW, my boat doesn't sail on those waters and I can prove it. My wife just had a kid and the paternity test says he's all mine!!!

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
ballr said:
Poor Juano - you still lurking around these parts? Why don't you just move to 'rado and get it over with?

BTW, my boat doesn't sail on those waters and I can prove it. My wife just had a kid and the paternity test says he's all mine!!!

Hahaha, Great! now we got another all meat no brains in the world!

Congrats Matt! Thats pretty rad and I glad its all yours too!

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
i saw the kid and he's a total meat head...he's already benchpressing mom and demanding more creatine in the breast milk...seriously. i arm wrestled him and he won...he's only like 10 weeks old too.