Quantcast

East Coast gettin' some love..

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Well done Dennis, and deserved. You are a talented athelete and a great representative to our sport. Best of luck. Hope to see you at Plattekill for the GES finals!

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Great job Dennis! Looks like a great write up and good exposure for sure. All the best to you in your career. :thumb:

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
he started dh in 2007?! i did too, but i'm nowhere near as fast! is he using ped's?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Man, that Dennis kid is a real wanker! I've heard he doesn't even like Sam Hill! I've also heard that he goes to a place called "Fontucky" in the winter, perhaps to smuggle meth from Tijuana.

j/k shek. Props yo!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
F@ck the Article..... I wonder who took that photo.... lol

I hooked Dennis up with the contact @ distilled mag... congrats, bra!

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
ay way to go yuroshek finally lookin factory all the time worked out...luckily pictures dont' convey how fast (or slow) you're goin haha jk jk congrats bro keep makin waves for the east coast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I heard this Shek guy hangs out with shady characters in a creepy van and drive real slow in parking lots just to scare kids.

I once saw Dennis help a total stranger at a race and the guy said thanks but Dennis just knocked him down with a rubber mallet and laughed!

Nah, just kidding. Dennis is a wholesome kind of guy and deserves some positive press.

And big props to the Windrock crew. I didn't know it made it to Bike mag. You Nor'easters need to come down for the big fall bash!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks guys it means a lot! I'm trying my best!

I didnt thank platty because i havent been there once this year, sorry.

P.s look out for big things in 2010! We (a NEW team will be annouced later on in the year) are bringin the heat.

Dennis

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
Good work Dude, Making all from Dirty Jerz proud. Glad I could be one of those "local guys" you meet up with and realized "you were just as good as them" haha. Apparently my fork is in the mail and the tracking info says it will be here Friday. Come to Blue sat or else.