Quantcast

east coast vs west coast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Besides what I rode with you, I rode trail in Maine and Vermont plus a few other places in NY state. I tried camping everywhere I went but it was a joke. Everything cost money or I was blatantly trespassing. It was way different than out here.

You have a bunch of 3-4000 ft sustained descents out there that I missed? Come out to Washington and we can take our pick :thumb:

edit*

So beyond what I saw and rode, not much! I missed a bunch of places and my knowledge is limited to my experiences.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
East coast - allows teh gay sexual relations
West coast - does not allow teh gay sexual relations
In between coast - allows teh gay sexual relations with relatives

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Please excuse daPeach and mMike... they're canadian. That's usually not a bad thing, but I suspect they spend way too much time in Newfoundland.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Even the hippies have jorbs here!

In fact, some days it seems like they run the show.
when you live with all hippies, they either get jobs, or revert to neanderthals.

besides, i lol at the fact that you got so butthurt at my comment, you clearly missed the joke in the context of the thread. :p

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
you live in the OC.....thats a pretty small area I travel full time and when I ride the west I ride the PNW (or, wa, bc) and Nor cal......just because its in your yard doesnt mean its the same in your state.
Well I'm not originally from SoCal. I started my MTB career in NorCal. Granted that isn't PNW... but I'd say that CA and PNW are as different as East coast vs CA.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You humiliated me in front of my friend. What the hell *do* you do? I've no reason to keep you. For what? To piss on my floor? To eat my food? Huh? What *do* you do? Justify your existence!