Quantcast

Eastern Dj-4

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
Rad! I am taking it that loud, means good engagement. I am definitely gonna buy a set soon. I heard they are smoking cheap too. Can't wait for them to put the Black Betty out, that's my next frame. Sub 15" chainstay, sweet geo, etc.

sinister37

Chimp
Jul 8, 2005
Boise, ID
where did you hear about this "black betty"? because that was the night train, and correct me if i'm wrong but it doesn't seem like you could have sub 15 chainstays on a 26? either way the eastern bikes geo is already dialed i wouldn't change a thing. also karpidisco has a tail.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
where did you hear about this "black betty"? because that was the night train, and correct me if i'm wrong but it doesn't seem like you could have sub 15 chainstays on a 26? either way the eastern bikes geo is already dialed i wouldn't change a thing. also karpidisco has a tail.
Go to Eastern26.com, click the PDF Catalog for 2007, scroll to page 5, bottom righ hand corner "Coming Soon the Black Betty!"

That link to sick lines was given to me by someone @ Eastern who was responding to my inquiry about the Black Betty. He told me the geo specs had been applied to the Nighttrain and Thunderbird for '08. The Black Betty is supposed to be a lighter version of the DJ-4 with 14.75" chainstays.

It's supposed to be available sometime around the 1st of the year.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
So do I. I will buy it sight-unseen though, I totally trust Eastern. I will be hounding them in December when he told me to check back in about it.