Quantcast

Eat this sandwich, then roll over and have a heart attack.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
where is that guy getting his calorie information. no way 50 g. of oregano is 438 calories while 100 g of parmesan is almost the same. i think he's making stuff up. unless he plans to fry the oregano. gross.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
laura said:
where is that guy getting his calorie information. no way 50 g. of oregano is 438 calories while 100 g of parmesan is almost the same. i think he's making stuff up. unless he plans to fry the oregano. gross.
Either way, that sandwich would take a month to digest!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
laura said:
Psssst. "Oregano" is a code word. "Oregano" sauteed in butter for a while before being spread upon the bun could very well account for the 438 calories and the 420 results. :evil:

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
laura said:
agreed. he listed the oil as 18k cals. thats probably for the whole damn galon of the stuff. 50g of oregano is probably the whole dumb little bottle

and wtf is this doing on the front page. from may?