Quantcast

Eating makes me sick

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
This is a wierd one, and the docs have no explination, as there are no detectable symptoms, but in genral, eating makes me feel sick. been that way for years, but its kinda getting to me. I never puke or anything, i just regularly feel like **** after i ingest most foods. Milk REALLY makes me feel like ass, but yogurt and others not so much. and im not lactose intolerant to any degree. and it doesnt stop me from eating. i eat at regular intervals, mostly healthy food, balanced diet, hardly ever drink alcohol, not over or under weight. (5'6" 130-140)..... anyone have a similar issue? or have a solution?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Nope sorry. Maybe you could look into some type of medication that relieves the symptoms of chemo sickness, ya know what i mean? nausea medications or something similar.
I do however get a little stuffy/sneezie after eating breads and stuff but I think it’s due to wheat allergies. Usually a half of an allergy pill does the trick or I just suffer through it.

kramerski

Chimp
Aug 23, 2002
Richmond, VA
I used to have a similar problem with eating if I drank anything with sugar in it: soda, lemonade, ice tea, etc. I would feel really full / bloated after or at the end of eating and I wasn't from over eating. Milk has a fair amount of sugar in it too.

I stopped drinking sugared beverages and switched to stuff like crystal light lemonade, diet soda, water, etc and the stoamch problems went away. I didn't change my eating habits just my drinking habits!

Give it a try, it might work.

Oct 26, 2003
socal
gerd , sounds like acid reflux disease. i have it it sucks , it doesnt make me feel sick it just makes me feel really full and have foammy **** in my throat. try going on a proton pump inhibitor like prevacid.