Quantcast

Eddie Izzard.........

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by cliffster5
You fvcked my wife, you fvcked my wife, you fvcked my wife..... I am your wife!

(Englebert Slipdyback)
"I am your wife, AND I fvcked her!!!!!

Fritz bonwalla

Hungelbert fFstybuns

The Empire Strikes Back, from the Star Wars *trilogy*. And uh, you - the Death Star! The Death Star - just full of British actors opening doors and going, "Oh, I'm - oh, oh..." "What is it, Lieutenant Sebastian?" "It's just the Rebels, sir. They're here." "My God, man! Do they want tea?" "No, I think they're after something more than that, sir. I don't know what it is, but they've brought a flag." Hehe! "Damn, that's dash cunning of them! Ahh, Lord Vader." "*heavy breathing* [deep voice] Uhhh, hello." Hehehe! Cause he was only impressive cause he had that James Earl Jones voice. "[deep voice] I am...I am Vader. The Force is strong with you." If he had a much more, "[high, unimpressive voice] Hello. Loo', I'm Lor' Vader and just - pay a-bloody-ttention, all right? Luke, Luke, the Force is strong with you." "Is it?" "Yeah." "Well, who told you that?" "Uhh, so - some bloke! Yeah, he said the force was really rather strong with you." "Well, how strong?" "Uh, as strong as a small pony." "Ooohh, that's quite strong, that is." The film would never have ****ing worked, would it.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Houston.... It's got me Houston... He wants 1 mill.... no.... 2 million dollars... you can leave it by the Sea of Tranquility.

CrAckErKorEan

Ridemonkey's own half breed
Nov 29, 2001
Winder GA (Its in the sticks)
Luckily I was able to tape dressed to kill. Its GREAT. MY wife can recite the whole thing.
Does any body know where you can get his standup on tape or DVD?

Fscking Nuts
How I long for a grapefruit.

Hi Im crazy Eddy
Do you want a rack of babies
Weve got babies on rack
They taste of chicken

Ciao bbbbbrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm (posing like your on a scooter)

Jesus Christ
what is that ?
dont use my name in vain dad
Jeezy Creezy
what is that?
AND DONT CALL ME JEEZY CREEZY!!!

These are quotes taht we came up with in the computer room so if they are not 100% im sorry:D

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I have Dressed to Kill in DiVX. The file is rather large. About the size of a small pony.

Quite large that is.

Funny thing, but I find myself expressing things now rather like him........:rolleyes:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by cliffster5

That's good Ralph cos you've been obviously dressing like him for a long time :D
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

bUT..............I'm an executive transvestite!!!!!!!

you know.................

running, jumping, climbing trees!!!!!!

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
cough..Heiml...cough manu...cough, cough... Heimlic choke cough...Manouver...cough, choke, cough Heimlich manu cough....

You're Hymen's been removed?