Quantcast

:eek: -Good Friday Morning!- :eek:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
MMcG said:
I am?? I thought BikeGeek was bringin the suds. :)
:D The porter is shaping up nicely. Not as full-bodied as I had hoped, but still very drinkable. The white ale should be transferred to the secondary fermenter this weekend. It's progressing slower than the porter did, but should be ready for MF.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Mine is the 3rd, and McG's is Monkeyfest weekend. He's buying the beer.
Monkeyfest is going to likely be a no-go for me this year. Both personal and practical reasons. I had it all planned out to go, but it's just not going to happen :(

You should both have a :monkey: grill gathering, though, and I'd be down for that :D

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Went for a ride last night on the Spring Mtn / Vision trails. Sh!t it was slippery! It was not quite raining, but misted the whole time. Wet off camber roots every where. :blah:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
binary visions said:
'morning IAB.

Giving my notice today. I'm a little nervous. Not a lot, but a little.
welcome to the club!
gave mine two days ago....for today as my last day. :thumb:

good news: next co wants me next friday and matched my pay. (i was only here for two months- didnt work out- or it did work like a led zeppelin).

weekend?
Fred ride tonight (beer and sushi, low mileage, sweating not allowed, dabbing required)
Poker ride tomorrow (woohoo!)
BBQ tomorrow night
NOTHING sunday.
oh- and I've got from monday till thursday of next week OFF (only from the job- the honey-do list is insane)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
slowSSer said:
welcome to the club!
gave mine two days ago....for today as my last day. :thumb:

good news: next co wants me next friday and matched my pay. (i was only here for two months- didnt work out- or it did work like a led zeppelin).
So I guess the interview went well :) Congrats

Enjoy your week off!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning y'all.

Not much on tap this weekend. Taking the bike up a big hill so I can burnish the new pads/rotors before shuttling tomorrow. Drinking lot's of beer. Going to pick up the wedding beer that a friend of mine brewed for me. Mmmmmm homebrew stout :drool:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
slowSSer said:
thanks! other than the honey-do list, the schedule is ride and swim.
Sweet - that's what I've been doing if you can count riding the spin bike for 45 minutes twice a day. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
BikeGeek said:
:D The porter is shaping up nicely. Not as full-bodied as I had hoped, but still very drinkable. The white ale should be transferred to the secondary fermenter this weekend. It's progressing slower than the porter did, but should be ready for MF.
Wooo Hooo!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: