Quantcast

@@@Effing Chinese Spambot Wednesderp GMT@@@

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm hoping to land somewhere in the middle. Taking the lady to Great Wall #3. :rofl:
You guys have any dim sum joints up there? We apparently have a couple really good ones down in the 'hood - can vouch for Star Kitchen. Also have been told The Empress is top-notch. Fortunately they provide gringo-menus with pictures and English. :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You guys have any dim sum joints up there? We apparently have a couple really good ones down in the 'hood - can vouch for Star Kitchen. Also have been told The Empress is top-notch. Fortunately they provide gringo-menus with pictures and English. :D
As far as decent chinese...I havent found any other than http://www.zoemama.com/
no dim sum there.
prolly some decent places near my office in Broomfield though.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:drool: makes me miss Chinatown back in the near south side.
First time we went to Star Kitchen we didn't realize that basically nobody speaks English on the waitstaff. We did a lot of pointing and smiling and ate WAAAAY too much dim sum. :homer:

As far as decent chinese...I havent found any other than http://www.zoemama.com/
no dim sum there.
prolly some decent places near my office in Broomfield though.
Broomfield?

NFW.

:D

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Got a reply from one of the board spammers just now. Now I have to figure out which Ellsworths to order :D

I think Ellsworth are the best quality bicycle, what do you think are best models?

J

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 3:26:07 PM PST, Dale McCoy <bikes.republic19@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Which bike brand, model and size are you looking for?
Dale

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 7:20 AM Flyhigh wrote:
I'll take ten!
J

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Borrowed a truck. Hauled the Generator and Welder to my buddy's. Fixed his fence and the railing I backed into. His Mom made me a awesome Tuna and Pea Casserole. Egg Noodles for the win.