Quantcast

El Gulcho de Satanico!@!!@@$##@!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Me and Happy are rollin into Wesnatchee for a Devils Gulch ride. We're gonna ride up the forest road then ride down the trail. it's gonna be a slower casual ride up and of course when you get on the trail you don't have to pedal, nice smooth easy singletrack.
We're takin off probably around 8ish which will probably have us back in town around 6ish. If you wanna go, let us know. :oink:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Uhm...when?

Good to see you're back in the saddle for the longer rides.
Colors should be great up top now.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Me and Happy are rollin into Wesnatchee for a Devils Gulch ride. We're gonna ride up the forest road then ride down the trail. it's gonna be a slower casual ride up and of course when you get on the trail you don't have to pedal, nice smooth easy singletrack.
We're takin off probably around 8ish which will probably have us back in town around 6ish. If you wanna go, let us know. :oink:

Stooopid family :eviltongu

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
haha El Gulcho de Satanico has made you turn your back on your family yes the evil powers of the trail are working!!! :evil: :p
Hey! Maybe I could catch a ride with you two? I'm not sure how fast I could climb up the road, but I'm pretty sure I would get to top while it's still light out :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sounds good seems like i'm gonna be the driver, logistics are being hashed out but it looks like i'm drivin the bikeymobile over.
And believe it or not you'll probably be passing me on the uphills this ride. :cool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
How can it be a Satanico ride when i wasnt invited?? Really I wish i could go, but have to shovel coal in the furnaces this weekend.
Yah we're actually Satin worshipers not Satan worshipers. We're posers we admit it but we'll make sure if we find a goat on the trail we'll sacrifice it in your honor. :devil:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Skookum said:
Yah we're actually Satin worshipers not Satan worshipers. We're posers we admit it but we'll make sure if we find a goat on the trail we'll sacrifice it in your honor. :devil:
Just burn it... that will do. :oink:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Don't let ol' Skooky fool you... there's some pedaling on that trail... more than he probably remembers (hehehe) :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
It was good, it was dry out yet very cool and windy at the top. Lower 50's i'd say, our breaks were short so it was not a biggie.
On the way up i sprung a slow leak, of course a couple days ago i threw my spare tube out of my Camelback when i went on a road bike ride. So i was trying to find the frikkin hole and i was having worse luck than when i was a drunk teenager tryin to score. Anyways these guys passed by in a shuttle van and i asked if they had an extra tube, they threw one out at me and told me to "Pass it on!". The funny thing is the tube they gave me had a leak in it but at least in this tube the hole was easy to find, so i patched her all up and am left wondering when i "pass it on" do i in turn, give someone a tube with a hole in it?
Anyways Happy has progressed well he basically lead the ride while my slow broken bone self would creep up eventually and tell him which way to turn hehe. The singletrack had it's spots of mudpuddles and the clay in the dirt made for an unhappy chain close to the bottom but really all in all trail conditions are far from terrible.
i was stoked to get out there again, i started really feeling fatigued by the time i approached Beehive rd. but i felt good pushing, then my leg really handled the descending "not always smooth" singletrack very well. Through the last 4 miles of singletrack my leg was definately starting to complain though. But still i was stoked to be out there, and had a great ride, no new broken bones, i'd chalk it up as a success.
Happy took some pics i'll link em over.....

i found a twig that got stuck in my fork, it was a gaydar stick since it reacted violently when Happy passed by. :devil:

Drifting along with the tumblin tumbleweeds......

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Awesome ride fo sho!

Skookum said:
..it was a gaydar stick since it reacted violently when Happy passed by. :devil:......
GAYDAR! AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA...... I wasn't the guy wearing lycra at the post ride mexican feast! OH THE HUMANITIES! :devil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Happy said:
Awesome ride fo sho!

GAYDAR! AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA...... I wasn't the guy wearing lycra at the post ride mexican feast! OH THE HUMANITIES! :devil:
yah well i thought i'd give the waitressess in there a thrill at my well defined Skookie rump. :p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
One a side note Invader Zim is the coolest damn cartoon i've seen in ages, thanx for lettin me borrow it, i been crackin up all mornin. :)