Quantcast

End of Winter Pics

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
So the Spring will be here Friday, Holla :-)

Here's some pics from this past week...i also added some pics from an earlier batch...

V
V
V
V
V
V

Started to Stake the Tarps...

Pete hooked us up with the Stakes...i think he said they are just welding rods bent.

THANKS PETE!

F14 TOMCAT

Fence Post Copping

Choppy Chop =)

Berm being redone with PROPER drainage =)

STOKED =)

PICS FROM THIS PAST WEEK.......

OUR NEW WHEELBARROW! THANKS ALOT DRE!!!
New Rider hooked it up. We even went to the strip club(Gossip) his friend manages down the block after the trails. Nothing better than Burger, Beer, and Buns on the HOUSE =)

Ross and his BUTT style =) 360-X.... sweet!

Toli and Da Brute in the Background =)

Tailwhip Attempt =)

THE GNARLIEST SCAR I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

New Line that leads to the Quarter =)

Anybody Hungry =)

Darryl!!!

Big Ups!

Testing out the Top Deck!

This picture is sexy but not because of that Sweaty Thong :smile:

The Boons!
All Natural!
20 24 26

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Super dope.....

!!!!Keep up the great work guys!!!!

If you gusy ever need a photog out there give me a shout... :-) I'll come strapped with my Zooms, Flashed and beer!

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
The trails are looking great this early in the season, nice work. Hey, I just relocated to LI and wouldn't mind lending a shovel to the cause. I'll send you a PM.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
those trails get more love than my reproductive organs. so dope when dirt has black tire stains.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I was just riding with that guy with the purple animal pedals and the profile racing frame last week at highbridge. I wanna ride there so bad. There is always digging to be done though before riding. Does anyone know who the trail boss is?

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
We're all willing to pick up shovels.. this is all assuming the trailboss is cool with it, too. Dont hafta give me the exact location I was just trying to determine roughly how far away it is...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Looks soooo good not to mention you got that done during a north east winter. We couldn't get anything done down here.

I am way overdue for a trip up there to check things out although I need to get some stuff running and some riding time before I make the trip up so I'm not a total kook.