Quantcast

Endurbros vs Gnarstar

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
bububu Enduro Bikes can do anything a DH bike can bro!

funny thing about this video is that I know people who would use it as proof that you don't need a DH bike for riding DH stuff.

And I'm joining them, I'm getting an enduro bike and a half shell helmet. I can still wear my goggles though right?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bububu Enduro Bikes can do anything a DH bike can bro!

funny thing about this video is that I know people who would use it as proof that you don't need a DH bike for riding DH stuff.

And I'm joining them, I'm getting an enduro bike and a half shell helmet. I can still wear my goggles though right?
You can ONLY wear goggles.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Well if you're not trying to do it quickly you can pretty much ride everything on a trials bike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah northstar's the 50% boulder 50% shit powder dirt one

Mammoth is the 'coasting downhill on a dry beach' one.

It's the funniest thing in the world to watch people from washington or BC try to race at either.
The bigger question would be why someone from Washington or BC would travel to ride that shit? Not to mention it is known to cause cancer.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cancer only if you're IN california though. Doesn't happen 3 miles away in Nevada.

For all the dirt bitching PNW folks have down here there is one thing you don't have to worry about. What are those things called? The dirt sticks.....they shine in the rain which is always. Can't remember the name. Made of wood......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Cancer only if you're IN california though. Doesn't happen 3 miles away in Nevada.

For all the dirt bitching PNW folks have down here there is one thing you don't have to worry about. What are those things called? The dirt sticks.....they shine in the rain which is always. Can't remember the name. Made of wood......

Being from the East coast the volcanic soil here seems grippy as shit when mud gets over rocks and roots compared to the teflon based clay grease.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Being from the East coast the volcanic soil here seems grippy as shit when mud gets over rocks and roots compared to the teflon based clay grease.
Only time I raced Showshoe was in the rain. I had about 10 near death experiences in a single race run.