Quantcast

Endurbros vs Gnarstar

Wuffles

Monkey
Feb 24, 2016
Cancer only if you're IN california though. Doesn't happen 3 miles away in Nevada.

For all the dirt bitching PNW folks have down here there is one thing you don't have to worry about. What are those things called? The dirt sticks.....they shine in the rain which is always. Can't remember the name. Made of wood......

I don't know why PNW would bitch about cali dirt. I have a fucking great time in Tahoe, and yeah, the lack of sniper roots is a big plus.

The very hard but true fact is that dust >>> the clay mud we incorrectly call "loam".

I mean, actual loam is the tits. But you have to be cutting a new line to get actual loam. It never exists on a defined trail.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
For Norcal folks - the trails they cut for the EWS are open. I was up there this weekend but didn't get a chance to ride them due to a screwed up back. I did get to take my daughter "downhilling" down the green run for the first time though, she loved it :rockout:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
For Norcal folks - the trails they cut for the EWS are open. I was up there this weekend but didn't get a chance to ride them due to a screwed up back. I did get to take my daughter "downhilling" down the green run for the first time though, she loved it :rockout:
I checked out one of the one over past Boondocks this last Saturday, I think it it was called Tell no Tales. Totally blown out, plus it kicked my ass. I still have the bruise on my thigh to show for it. I came to the conclusion..... I'm getting old:cray: