Quantcast

### Escape Day GMT###

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Out to Aurora by 7am to drop the kittens for snippy snip, then work.

Haley's substitute coach for flight (throwing/spinning/flipping cheer) was doing so aggressive push on her had the other girls during stretching last night. Her and girl across the street were in tears when they got into the car for the drive home because they were so upset. Turns out they were screaming and crying in pain, yet he kept pushing and no adults stepped in. Neighbor dad and I were getting ready to go back to have conversation/go big angry monkey with him when Wifey called and had a brief conversation with the manager about the abuse the children were taking. She and neighbor wife (who can be scary when she gets mad) have an appt with the gym owner today. They both did competitive cheer and gymnastics for years - Wifey's HS team was 4x state champs and she was a central member - so they know what's normal and what's too much. This should be interesting.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LOL hey. Swam for an hour non-stop this morning. I went nice and easy after a rather hard 23 mile ride last night. Pedaling both days this weekend: Road tomorrow, MTB at my new favorite place Sunday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Coffee down the hatch, poop out the missile tube.

Work work, then deciding how early I wanna bail, either to golf or ride. It did rain last night, so I question whether the trails will be good to go later, as I am not one to ride in the wet.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, wrrk wrrk wrrk.
A very rare tornado leveled a few villages and killed people and numerous livestock in the wine making region of my home country. I am in a poor mood today as I love that area.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this crossed my path yesterday...well the road...

20210625_064325.jpg

horribly over exposed....and camera the picture was taken with....not exactly a sports/wildlife camera...

but i think his ass looks in focus....have your way with that line...

along with underwear....forgot laptop....monopod...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
this crossed my path yesterday...well the road...

View attachment 161635

horribly over exposed....and camera the picture was taken with....not exactly a sports/wildlife camera...

but i think his ass looks in focus....have your way with that line...

along with underwear....forgot laptop....monopod...
manbearpig?
chubracapra??
bigfoot???

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Speaking of escape I want to get a cargo box to put on the roof of my 4Runner bigger the better.

Anyone have a preference?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Speaking of escape I want to get a cargo box to put on the roof of my 4Runner bigger the better.

Anyone have a preference?
I have a Yakima Skybox 16 (irc). The 24 is fucking huge and it's recommended for only Suburban-sized cars, as it's super fucking long and with wind leverage is really bad for shorter roofed cars.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
The end of Bozeman is nigh...

An upscale French-fusion restaurant and full-service bar, tucked away on the second floor of the newly renovated Osborne Building, has opened in downtown Bozeman.

Brigade had its soft opening last week. Owner Casey Durham on Wednesday described the restaurant as a "true Montana farm-to-table concept with a French influence."

Starting July 1, the restaurant will be open 3 p.m. to midnight, seven days a week. Happy hour, from 3 to 6 p.m. daily, includes $3 martins, draft beers and oysters.

The quiet part out loud:

We have whole bunch of new people to the area," he said. "You can see what we're missing on Main Street and we're just trying to fill that."

#FirstWorldProblems
#IPreferSpain/Italy'sCuisine
#$3MartiniSounds"Acceptable"
#ThisIsWhyOurTownIsLosingItsSoul

In completely unrelated news:

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As long as they have a moules et frites special during mussel season, you'll be golden.

We lost our Denver French joint a few years back. Sad... :(

Although I too prefer Italy's cuisine.
La Roux. Try it.

We went to their French-Southeast Asian restaurant a few months back. Fucking amazing.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
La Roux. Try it.
Looks kinda bougie (NTTAWWT). The nice thing about Le Central - it was more of a casual bistro type place. And their moules et frites when they had them were quite excellent.

But I think I shall take your recommendation and give it a go some time.

We went to their French-Southeast Asian restaurant a few months back. Fucking amazing.
I presume you mean ChoLon? I do like me some Asian buns. :brows:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
wtf is with some people.... ffs. We've had a server spitting out alerts saying there is only 500kb worth of space left on it for days and days.

No one looks at it all week, so I take a look and yep, someone approved 600GB of stuff to be synced to it, when there was only 100GB of available space on it.

okay, that was easy enough to figure out what the problem is, but getting into the stupid server to stop it is another problem.

BUT THEN - I ask the guy who did it and he just says "yep I did that by accident on tuesday last week.......**shrug**". W T F? I mean its nothing critical, but what the heck man....

:banghead:

I need a beer.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Not working today

Headed up to swallow-infested mountain house this afternoon

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Does anything eat swallows? Lets say you suddenly took up falconry and adopted a hungry raptor....asking for a friend.
First. “Swallows”

Second. I know a lady who sent her kid to a fancy school with outdoor “classrooms” in the hills near the beach. The school evidently employs a full time falconer as an exterminator, and he lives on campus. I’m furious that my high school guidance counselor failed to inform me of this potential career.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
First. “Swallows”

Second. I know a lady who sent her kid to a fancy school with outdoor “classrooms” in the hills near the beach. The school evidently employs a full time falconer as an exterminator, and he lives on campus. I’m furious that my high school guidance counselor failed to inform me of this potential career.
1624645806263.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Out to Aurora by 7am to drop the kittens for snippy snip, then work.

Haley's substitute coach for flight (throwing/spinning/flipping cheer) was doing so aggressive push on her had the other girls during stretching last night. Her and girl across the street were in tears when they got into the car for the drive home because they were so upset. Turns out they were screaming and crying in pain, yet he kept pushing and no adults stepped in. Neighbor dad and I were getting ready to go back to have conversation/go big angry monkey with him when Wifey called and had a brief conversation with the manager about the abuse the children were taking. She and neighbor wife (who can be scary when she gets mad) have an appt with the gym owner today. They both did competitive cheer and gymnastics for years - Wifey's HS team was 4x state champs and she was a central member - so they know what's normal and what's too much. This should be interesting.
There was a huge thing in NZ recently about this problem across gym-type sports. Shit went down, coaches are on alert for it now. I agree a coach should push you a bit but that sounds way way past the limit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fuk me, been waiting here for 3+ hrs waiting for them to cut into my knee. No end in sight.
14722C62-8BC6-448F-B495-850247973AE8.jpeg

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Today sucks.

As opposed to going to Grad for the boy, I kicked him out of the house last night. Then Ran over a raven on the bike on the morning commute, and now my laptop crashes everytime I do something time sensitive......

F Today......

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Thanks to Rod and co for this extra boost! Rod and his brothers are big eMTB guys. A 3.4km jump trail on the far side of Mt. Vic eh? That’s ski-in ski-out for me, nice. Good job it’s near the hospital too! :rofl: