Quantcast

even more additional further photos from Sea Otter! :D

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
instead of hijacking someone else's thread... i figured i'd start my own for my pics from otter... i haven't had any time to edit, crop, adjust etc my photos... so what ya see is what ya get... for now at least.... or until i get some time to play around in photoshop. which is most likely not anytime soon (too damn busy)

been a while since i last shot any photo.... brianhead NMBS finals i think? so i'm a little rusty... but it's like riding a bike right??? ;)

anyway, here ya go.. i watermarked the lower corners of the pics, but have left them (lo res) unlocked, so steal as many as you'd like (i know you will! haha)... just make sure i get photo credit.

most of my photos these days are for my site (which yes, i need to update) or for my own companies.. hopefully i'll get some time to play around more w/ my photography & flash set ups... keepin my fingers crossed!

here's a direct link to the full galleries

cheers,

dylan

Last edited:

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Great hanging out with you at the race.....(Cierra's Dad)

Awesome shots Dylan. See you at the next race.
Great hanging w/ you too bud!

much appreciated!

Sick shots.

SOOOO, I'm just an "other" in your photography world? Haha, I thought I saw you taking photos in one of the bottom corners of DH!
hey, at least ya made it to the "other" section! ;-) i DELETED anyone who was wearing Utopias (for obvious reasons) :D