Quantcast

Even tho this forums dead, here is some vid of our trails.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Green shirt doesn't know how to shotgun a beer.... :D
I will shotgun circles around you kid. lol. Ever split a beer with a pick? Not an easy task. That beer split all the way down the seem in half. It was more of a beer bath

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dear Mr Dank,

I certainly hope I can shred that hard when I'm your age. Hell I'd be happy to shred that hard now.

(no that's not an old joke, just observation from the fact that you've got about a decade on me. mad respect yo!).

Keep up the good work!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thanks homebros. And punting shotguns are mandatory at the Dank Trails. Matter of fact, you aren't allowed to take a run until you shotgun 2 beers in a row period. Real talk.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thanks homebros. And punting shotguns are mandatory at the Dank Trails. Matter of fact, you aren't allowed to take a run until you shotgun 2 beers in a row period. Real talk.
Don't anyone think for a second that grandpa here is kidding either.

If he sees you walking your bike up without beer all over your chest, he'll chase you off his lawn AND throw his caine at your head. Caine is the name of one of his 150lb pit bulls.

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Oh yeah. The man himself - Kidwoo shot this pic of a 360 invert i did right before he broke his hand 2 days ago.
Thanks dood! Not for breaking your hand of course. That blows as$.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I will shotgun circles around you kid. lol. Ever split a beer with a pick? Not an easy task. That beer split all the way down the seem in half. It was more of a beer bath
Pretty sure I'm your elder, son. ;)

I don't shotgun, I sip.

P.S. Nice trials!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Beers and trails go hand in hand.

The other weekend I helped a buddy clear the land and start a pump track. We killed a 30 rack of PBR the first day in addition to some other random beers. Is this acceptable? No shotgunning was involved because we were operating psuedo heavy machinery.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
30 in a day isnt too bad at all if youre just out buildin all day. im not about to push myself after having an 8 beer buzz though

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Oh yeah. The man himself - Kidwoo shot this pic of a 360 invert i did right before he broke his hand 2 days ago.
Thanks dood! Not for breaking your hand of course. That blows as$.

Wow. That is a sick f**kin' photo - inverted up in a lofty 360 is certainly easy on the eyes.

And double wow - thanks for the vid. I've been wanting to see some clips of it ever since I saw stills of it this past spring (or was it fall?) That berm to step-up to berm to skipper is bit like something Catty has. Both are beyond my level but look like they are fun as sh1t once you've got it figured out.

I don't do much beer at the trails - for the main reason I'm usually in a rush - it's get to the spot, un-tarp, sweep, stretch, get as many runs in as I can, get the call from the wife - "WTF are you?" and tear ass out of there. When I just have 3 hours to get out - getting runs is all I want to do. But if I ever get out to CA and get an invite to ride with you guys, yeah, I'll for sure shotgun a can or 2

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
it's get to the spot, un-tarp, sweep, stretch, get as many runs in as I can, get the call from the wife - "WTF are you?" and tear ass out of there. When I just have 3 hours to get out - getting runs is all I want to do.
Oh, I how loathe this part. Also the part where too much of that allotted 3 hours is sitting in ****ing traffic trying to get to the trails.

Nevertheless, sick vid, trails, pics, riding, tricks, beer and so forth.

Last edited:

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
If I drank that much beer I would have a 2 day hangover.

Vodka is the clean burn, try this, 32oz bottle of tonic, pour out close to half, top off with Titos vodka, stuff a lime in there, m m m m m . . . . .