Quantcast

Ever did this to your Demo?

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
spocomptonrider, hey! I ride motorcycle, why do you assume it's 100% biker's fault!?

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
because it is! as far as i know, the moto rider was speeding in a residential area and plowed through drch, who was checking out something he repaired/installed/improved on his bike.
numerik for sure knows more...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Damn man... sorry to hear about the accident. Hope the knee wasn't too badly damaged. That big slice kinda suggests that some major surgery occurred.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
spocomptonrider, hey! I ride motorcycle, why do you assume it's 100% biker's fault!?
I think I mis-understood the story. Was he trying to cross a road?

I am sure it was one of those freak un-avoidable accidents that randomly happen, could have ended up way worse from the looks of it. Both riders had events transpire against them to cause this accident.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Damn, I'd be really pissed off. An injury outside of riding hurts even more. Healing vibes to him.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I do to, and unfortunatly no matter how it went, if it was a residentual area, court will decide it was the bikers fault, Specially if they were speeding. Remember when on a Moto, the courts are just suprised yuou lived more than three weeks to begin with.

Either way, that blows. That bike got hit friggin hard, damn near removed the rear of it, bent the stantion, and I am sure more damage that cannot be seen in the photo. Just glad to hear everyone is alive and will heal up.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
We need the report as to what actually happened so we'll know the whole story. And based on that being a very familiar picture, I'm saying blown ACL and they used the center portion of his patellar tendon as the replacement. And a whopping 3 more staples than what I had. But with the swelling, I'm guessing the ACL wasn't the only thing they had to work on.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
for a new bike? not trying to sound like an ass, im kind of wondering the same thing as you.

too bad it wasnt in ammurica, otherwise he would have sued the biker for everything hes got already! :D
It's called an accident for a reason.

Get homeowners or renters insurance and get a new bike.

All of my gear is covered under renters insurance just in case.

You don't have to try and sue every single time something happens. Fu**ing America :mad:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Neither of those dudes are in America, I think. If the motorcyclist was at fault, that's one thing. If the knee guy stopped in the middle of the road, that's another.

Hope that thing heals up, looks potentially career ending.

dap

Chimp
Jul 25, 2006
Central, NY
It's called an accident for a reason.

Get homeowners or renters insurance and get a new bike.

All of my gear is covered under renters insurance just in case.

You don't have to try and sue every single time something happens. Fu**ing America :mad:
Well, you have a point except. Sue happy people are one thing but Suing for medical bills is another AND claiming your bike on your home owners insurance also is a ding. I got crushed by a drunk driver hit and run and guess what... my insurance didn't cover everything and medical bills are RETARDED EXPENSIVE like 10's of thousands (mine were at least). I definitely sued the guy but only for my bills to pay. I should have went further because now you loose your job/ride (usually).