Quantcast

Ever had a bike thrown at you?

Mar 17, 2009
Sac town!
I dont understand where people become such assholes. i mean im only 17 so im sure ill see alot more **** before i find out but still. i mean a pedal to the face could potentially kill u, forget bars in the eye.
Yeah for sure man. Im 16 and some of the "crap" that comes through skate parks, school and all just never fails to amaze me. :shocked:

I was at a skatepark a few weeks ago, and it depends on what time of day your there there can be some whacked people, and there was 2 kids maybe 8 and 10 with there mom and dad. And heres comes in these 3 pot heads, one had a blunt, and the other 2 kids with pipes just openly smoking in the skate park! I was like WTF? so my buddies and I just went out to the parking lot and rode around, theres some stairs and all that anyhow, and I dont want to be apart of that crap, and as to be expected the cops show up (I mean if your dumb enough to even to drugs, why the heck would you do that crap infront of some kids parents, I mean can you say :imstupid:??? I thought it was pretty darn funny.:clapping:

Im pretty sure those same kids were the same kids that were I guess you could say tag teaming up on a biker there a few weeks ago. I dont get why bikers are so un welcome at skate parks? Every park I have been to, there is always someone pissing and moaning about us, and Im never in there way, and if something does happen I will apologize. But some kids just dont know when to stop, and when you have 5 well fit kids biking, vrs a few crack head skaters it goes down pretty fast:pirate2: Im not going to put up with there crap. Im not hating on skaters, because thats what I did for a few years and got sick of it. Its gets old fast.....

Haha sorry for the long post. Just one of many experiences with stupid kids like that...

who the hell throws a bike in the first place? i would never throw my own bike, let a lone somone elses, and if someone threw my bike i would bet the hell out of them, no questions asked.
I agree!