Quantcast

Evergreen- Big Finn Hill Project

mulletgawd

Chimp
Apr 16, 2009
I'm excited to announce that Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is working with King County to make repairs and improvements to Big Finn Hill Park in Kirkland.

This project is meant to address specific problem areas, improve some trail sections, and provide a small progressive skills area.

We are kicking off the project this month and in order to really get going we need to
raise approximately $5K for materials and enlist the help of some dedicated volunteers.
We plan to have ~four large work parties over the next few months and Kirkland Bike Shop has been generous enough to commit to hosting all of them (THANKS JOSH!)

So how can you get involved? Easy...
-Donate via Paypal to scott_edison@hotmail.com. 100% of dollars raised will go to materials for this project
-Email scott_edison@hotmail.com and let me know you want to be part of the crew. I'll put you on the BFH email distribution and will be in contact to provide specifics.
-Watch the Evergreen website for more info www.evergreenmtb.org

I have attached a brief summary of the plan for Big Finn, please let me know if you would like more details.

Thanks for your time

Scott Edison
Board President, Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance

ebxtreme

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Bellingham
I love that Evergreen's board president has the name "mulletgawd" on Ridemonkey.

Scott, I'd get involved with this project based on that alone if I were still in the area. :)

Cheers,
EB

fighterkyle

Chimp
Jul 12, 2008
this is great news, i've lived on that hill all my life and it could be m,ade into such an amazing place to ride with just a little work