Quantcast

Every one read this!

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Every single fvcking person that drinks, stop, this fvucking pissing me off, when one of my friends, just because some guy, wants to go out and have some "fun" and hits a freaking kid, Min Chang died this morning at 12:30, he was going the speed limit, he was just coming home from hanging out with some friends, and a drunk driver hit him head on.

That stupid fvcking redneck that hit him, got away with a fractured leg, and i gurantee that he's going to get off so fvcking easy, cause the judges in the south are redneck hicks just like him.
Why do people have to drink to have fun? It pisses me off so much, what the **** does alcohol do for you, absolutley nothing, well, it did something to me and about 100,000 other people, it took away our friend.

so next time you decide to have some fvcking fun, remember that if you take out one of my friends, i'll be knocking at your door with a baseball bat, this is so fvcked up, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!. Stupid fvcking ****, thats all it is. I see all you guys joking about beer, and drinking, what the fvck, stop the ****, i'm seventeen, and you guys are all more than likely older than me, and i know that, that crap is stupid, well if any of you guys know the driver that hit him, tell him to run as fast as he can.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm so very sorry.

You are absolutely correct that driving drunk is inexcusable and I hope the guy who killed your friend finds the justice system painful.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
oh justice, is not enough, revenge is what is needed, i am so pissed, i can't stand it, i come home from a great ride, just to get a call, from my friend and he tells me. Min was supposed to help me fix my 280zx, now he can't, i've never cried, and i really feel like it. GOD! AAAHHHHHH!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dirtjumper999 said:
i've never cried, and i really feel like it. GOD! AAAHHHHHH!
I'm really sorry to hear about your bro. Nothing is as stupidly tragic as a drunk driving accident.

The hick will get what's coming to him sooner or later. Revenge will not honor the death of your friend.

Cry if you need to.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Sorry to hear about that man.

I do agree with you that people need to stop drinking or just drink socially not how many you can put down in an hour. I am the same age as you and things are starting to get a little out of hand. Some of my friends play BP after school on a school night. Thats just stupid if you ask me. Once again, sorry to hear about your friend.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
i hate this so much, i have this feeling, where i just want to beat that guy to a bloody pulp, then i just want to see my friend one last time. alright guys i gotta go, i'm gonna go for a ride.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have a ex-friend named Patrick Jaworski (related to Ron the ex Philly Eagle QB) that lives on Spruce street in North Tonawanda NY that was convicted of vehicular manslaughter for smashing his car into a family and killing a 13 year old girl. He only recieved 1 year in jail and a fine. He also lost his job and daughter. He feels he paid the price for his "mistake" by losing his daughter. I disagree. He was caught drunk driving again last month. I think he should be stopped from ever drinking again. I am however not up to the task.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
There are a couple of countries that regard vehicular manslaughter as murder and execute the criminal. Not so bad an idea; 0% recidivism.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I feel your pain. We had two kids here killed by drunk driving (one was the Driver actually, that was bad.). One girl, who was a senior got killed on the night after graduation. She had a full ride scholarship to a good college as well.

People who drink and drive at ALL need to do time. Maybe that will get the point across.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I am sorry to hear about that.
I have been on the scene of those before and it takes all the power I have to not smash the guys hands with the jaws of life.

splat

Nam I am
I know what your going through 13 years ago , 3 weeks before my wedding a Friend of mine, Fellow Cyclist. was doing a 24 Hr road race in NY. He was hit Head on a by a 18 year old Drunk Driver and Killed instantly. the drunk Proceded to roll his car , and Fled the scene leaving his 16 Yoar Brorther in the car injured.

the AMC Youth Hostel in North Conway, NH is named after the cyclist, Albert Lester RIP , I still Think about ya !

What made it even more tragic is in that same Race , just a few minutes earlier another Cyclist ( i Had met him several times but did not really know him ) was killind head on by another 18 year old Drunk driver in collision, Some justice was servered there though, the driver lost control of the pickup truck , flipped it and was killed himself as well.

The Ironic part is the Same Liquer store store sold the Booze to both underage drinkers.

Time Helps but you never forget , You don't want to forget !

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
i'm so sorry. i can't imagine how you feel. i hope you find a way to let all that anger out safe, sane and soon. wishing love and strength to all his friends and family.

splat, seems that liquor store should be put out of business, that's just insane both incidents stemmed from underage sales at the same store.

i wonder of the statistics will go down as alcohol companies are putting designated driver and drink "responsibly" messages in their ads. anyone seen the ad with cedric the entertainer, where the whole dance floor ends up doing the designated driver dance?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
That sucks man. I am TOTALLY against drunk drivers! I have never done it, and will never do it, and have stopped many of my friends from doing it.

I understand your anger, but its not the drinking that is bad, its the drinking and DRIVING.

We should have everyone impanted with a BAL sensor, and once it goes above .03 or so, have a transmitter disable any car they get into the drivers seat of. Some type of technology like that

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Dude sorry to hear about your loss, don't let your angry destroy you, use your feelings to find a positive way to help, start a memorial event in your friends honor to raise awareness, MADD does this all the time, I am sure they can help you through your grief.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
MunkeeHucker said:
Dude sorry to hear about your loss, don't let your angry destroy you, use your feelings to find a positive way to help, start a memorial event in your friends honor to raise awareness, MADD does this all the time, I am sure they can help you through your grief.
I always thought it would be cool to coordinate a ride to raise awareness for drunk driving
like the ms100 or something

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
fellow mtbers and morners of me and dirtjumper999's friend Min Chang...i'm the one who informed my lil bro about min's accident. it was this past friday, i had just got home from a trip to the local bike shop, when my mom opened the door, and told me to hurry so i wouldn't miss a story about some guy who went to my college....ironically i had known him since the 10th grade, and was goin to the same college too, i sat down, and they showed the little thumbnail photo of him next to the talkin head. i was stunned, i kept repeating "oh my god, not min....no" over and over. about 10-20 minutes later it hit me....he died over 18 hrs ago and i just now found out...i began to cry....made a post on his facebook. called my bro, and his girl....i prayed, prayed like i never had before....im not a strong christian...but wheni was done...there were 2 pools of tears. i called one of my friends, and left her a message because by this time i was hysterical and neede someone to talk to...i finally got in touch with someone...and let it all out....i was swearin worse than any goddamn sailor on this fvckin planet....i refered to the drunk driver as "that drunk ass mother fvcker"...he hit my friend...an 18 yr old kid...who had a greater life than me ahead of him... a kid who always had a smile on his face...never had any problems with any body and vice versa....this is so fvcked up its not even funnny...to give the magnitude of how he affected me, i almost decked the **** out of 2 of my co workers today because they justpushed the wrong fricken buttons...if any body ever gives any of my friends a scratch with a car while being intoxicated...much less kill them....they will die.....a more painful death than any fvcker in the terrorist community can dish out...and i swear to you, you will beg for death before im through...min was my inspiration...and now he's gone...

i wrote this on the night i found out...

the mountain bikers last ride-in loving memory of my dear friend, min chang

"may your tires never faulter, and your rims remain true.
may the your legs never tire, and your lungs never fail.
may the trails you ride be smooth, the jumps ever higher,
and landings ever perfect.
on this your last ride,
journey towards a destination considered legend,only the few reach, at this last finish line, you recieve a gift out of biblical word and times, you recieve the privelege of the few and the proud, the gift of eternal life infront of our holy father, accepted at the golden gates from st. pete....may you ever have a line, and may we have the privelege to join you when our times come....god bless you."

min you will never be dead to me and the many others who love you....i know its hard for you...but rest in peace bro....rest in peace.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Going to a party school and finding my friends face down on the bathroom floor surrounded in a pile of vomit only to be rushed away in an ambulance was enough in the first place. Now a good friend of mine recently found out that here best friend from high school was killed when the driver of the car she was in had been drinking, and my own best friend has criminal charges in Canada from drinking on a camping trip. Alcohol in itself isn't bad, but when it is abused it can be a scary thing.

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
oh by the way that drunk ass mother fvcker had gone 15 MILES DOWN A MAJOR HIGHWAY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!!!!! BEFORE FINALLY CLAIMING THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT GOOD NATURED HUMAN BEING......GODDAMN THAT BASTARD...I HOPE I SEE HIM BEFORE HE GETS PUT AWAY....CAUSE IM GONN PUT HIM AWAY IN A BOX 6 FT UNDER!!!!!!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
MunkeeHucker said:
definitly, I feel your loss and unfortunatly you buddy isn't guna come back, but if you can parlay all tis negative energy you've got into something good that benifits society, you can hopefully prevent future shlt-bags from getting behind the wheel drunk.:(

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
cephas01 said:
oh by the way that drunk ass mother fvcker had gone 15 MILES DOWN A MAJOR HIGHWAY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!!!!! BEFORE FINALLY CLAIMING THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT GOOD NATURED HUMAN BEING......GODDAMN THAT BASTARD...I HOPE I SEE HIM BEFORE HE GETS PUT AWAY....CAUSE IM GONN PUT HIM AWAY IN A BOX 6 FT UNDER!!!!!!
this is the point were you should ask yourself what your friend would have wanted you to do. hatred is an overwhelming emotion and can be very consuming, just make sure you are not bottling thing up.

I was at an accident once were a D-Driver had hit a family in a van and the 6 yo daughter lost her arm and was severely burned. When we pulled her out she was screaming louder than I have ever heard anyone scream before, she ended up dying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. it took me along time to get over that and I still have nightmares sometimes. But you just have to move on, not forget, but come to terms with it.

again I am very sorry for you and I hope the best for the situation

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am very sorry for your loss.

I know that I cannot fathom what you are feeling, but I do know what it's like to lose a loved one to alcohol abuse.

My wife and I always take turns drinking when we are out. We never ever drive after drinking.

My condolences on your los and may God help and ease your pain.

minnmirman

Chimp
Nov 21, 2005
Yeah Im pretty sure drunk driving is the most senseless thing ever, but for many it makes perfect sense when you're trashed...

Im a firm believer in the eye for an eye justice system....

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
I'm so very sorry for your losses. Unfortunately, I know what you are going through and I wish you luck in dealing with this.

Basically everything said here tells my opinins of drinking and driving. I think there are way too many people in this country that have no regard for anyone else.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I'm very sorry that you lost your friend. I agree with you 100%, there is NO excuse for someone to drive drunk, and it seems like the court system doesn't hold these drunk drivers accountable for their actions. I know that losing a friend this way is impossible to accept, but keep your head up...

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Don't lump all people who drink into a group. Some do it for fun and we don't go out driving afterwards. So deal with it.

I do agree that drinking and driving is one of the stupidest things ever. Anyway sorry about your friend, but don't stereotype all drinkers as being drunk drivers.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I am so sorry for you loss. I know what it means to lose someone you care about for such a sensless reason. People need to realize that they can take a life to easily like that.... most people dont think about
<at the time> they they risk other poeples lives when they step into a car intoxicated.
again I am sorry , hang in there... be strong!!!!

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope to never have to deal with the emotions you are now feeling. I agree with you entirely that driving drunk is inconceivable and wish the full vengence of the justice system on this other person.

May your friend rest in peace.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wow! I am SO sorry for your loss and hope that you find a way to let out all of your pain and anger soon...it really isn't adviseable to hold it all inside. I wish you and his family and other friends peace and strength during this difficult time!