Quantcast

everyone must visit this site

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
RideND said:
I read the Marco Pantani one. It was a pretty good read but the British taking kids hearts. Didn't understand.

i didn't get the hearts thing either.......but there are a LOT of good articles on there by a couple cyclist who have come foward lately....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I went. cool site. didnt read anyhting about cycling though just some stuff about anger & the dali llama & diabetes & saw some nice graffitti too. cool site. :thumb:

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
good site, but not as much biking as i want in a biking site. the war part was awesome, but i don't like how it calls republicans "greedy conservative capitalists that are poisoning our foods with chemicals and making everyone sick" in the interview section. i am a republican, and i can assure you, i've never poisoned anyone. these conspiracy theories are driving me crazy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
flatulant_man said:
good site, but not as much biking as i want in a biking site. the war part was awesome, but i don't like how it calls republicans "greedy conservative capitalists that are poisoning our foods with chemicals and making everyone sick" in the interview section. i am a republican, and i can assure you, i've never poisoned anyone. these conspiracy theories are driving me crazy.
you do understand the issue that quote is about, no? gmos in food.

vecsus

Chimp
Sep 18, 2004
I went to the site...thought it was lame. Anything being tagged by anyone as the "Best cycling" website should have something more directly related to cycling. Doping is a peripheral issue.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
lol well sorry the marco pantani stuff didn't stick out nor did the matt decanio articles....*shruggs* not my fault you guys aren't up on the cycling world and who's apart of it :P