Quantcast

Evil D.O.C vs Le Toy 4

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
The LeToy, but they pretty much don't exist in America, as the importer never brought many over, and doesn't import them anymore. Look for the Doberman frames, they are the exact same geo. and will be more available. Also they will be steel and as such hold up better for street riding.

ride26

Monkey
Nov 24, 2005
Henniker NH
I have a DOC for street/urban and I love it, I will never ride another frame but a doc for urban/street

just my 2 cents

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The short isn't long at all. They were high when they measured the TT, I swear. The DOC rides awesome w/ a 3" fork for steeper geo and lower BB. It's a great bike.

X-Bike

Chimp
Apr 18, 2006

My bike now, I want D.O.C+Vanilla R better, It's cheaper than Toy4+Sherman. But Is DOC better to play street than the one I'm using????

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
A DOC would be a big improvement IMO. Steel rides so nice. I would recommend running SS on it, and it'd be light, reliable, and clean.

rec

Chimp
Oct 1, 2004
Central Va.
X I just got a toy 4 and i love it. I ride mostly street with it and a little park and a little DJ. Cant speak to the DOC since I have not ridden one. I got my Toy 4 from Unreal Cycles. I am a heavier rider at 215 so it makes me feel good having the Toy under me.
PM me if you want more details.
Holla