Quantcast

Evil SRS Qustions

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
I ordered two srs- one for the disco and one for the ht tazer. Love the one on the disco.. Have not really ridden the Tazer yet. But I am a bit concerned.. The Lexan Bash guard on the tazer is cracked at three of chainring bolts.. They are not the entire way through but better than 50 %.. I though maybe the bolts were too tight but they were just snug.. Any suggestions on what to do? I love the function of the guides but I have not ridden the bike except for once and there are no mars on the bashring.. I have emailed them to see if they can help me.,

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
ive noted that the e13 bashring inevitably cracks at the chainring bolts if used without the supplied washers, its shown in the manual but sometimes people dont care to check.
if thats not your case then im with inbred

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
Nope the washers are there.. they just emailed me and I will send them pictures.. and we will go from there.. I could not find a torque setting for these bolts and I no longer have the directions.. Any have the correct settings?

Originally posted by vitox
ive noted that the e13 bashring inevitably cracks at the chainring bolts if used without the supplied washers, its shown in the manual but sometimes people dont care to check.
if thats not your case then im with inbred