Quantcast

Evil4bc...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I've calculated it to 6 months, 8 weeks, 2.75 days, 1hr, 37min, 10s. He said it would take 7 months only. I shouldn't sell a bike before waiting for a new one. This industry is horrible. :p

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I've calculated it to 6 months, 8 weeks, 2.75 days, 1hr, 37min, 10s. He said it would take 7 months only. I shouldn't sell a bike before waiting for a new one. This industry is horrible. :p
Please tell them your kidding , people in these boards are quick to hate .

PM empty'd

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
And yet people keep buying from him.... I've stopped feeling sorry for those...um...not so smart people...
I fell sorry for you , your a Idiot and your post prove it time and time again .
Pat was kidding you have no basis to coment , so don't
Go hate someplce else :plthumbsdown:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Jebus Brad!!! I'm waiting! ghawd!!! You like, never keep in touch!!!!!!!oneone111one!!!
Yup I'm a ghost
never here if I'm not behind my computer doing work i'm allof 30 steps away in the shop building bikes or driviing to powdercoat .
the majority of the miles on my R32 have been put on between my shop and my powdercoater's :redface:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Yup I'm a ghost
never here if I'm not behind my computer doing work i'm allof 30 steps away in the shop building bikes or driviing to powdercoat .
the majority of the miles on my R32 have been put on between my shop and my powdercoater's :redface:

So... do you just respond to certain people that meet a certain criteria?

I really appreciate the spacers, but it doesn't make me want to buy future product from you when you don't return further emails...

just saying....

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
I do believe he was being sarcastic, Castle. Some people online/in general don't realize what it takes to run your own company, let alone have the biggest hand in the manufacturing! I haven't even bought anything from Brad, and he's always quick to send me pics and specs/prices on his products. There are times (coming from a fellow "builder") that things get crazy, and I'm only doing it for me!

Brad provides. Thats about all there is to it. Everyone that gets a product from him has been WAY happy with it - sure sometimes frames take a little longer, but its custom, and its HIGH quality. Waiting is all apart of the game... thats just how it is. If you don't want to wait, then go buy yourself a specialized/transition/whatever big(er) name company out there.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Yup I'm a ghost
R32...this could really be cool either way but I'm hoping...skyline?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I've created a monster :rofl:
Woo creates lots of monster's , most of them I only dare too look at as I pedal by in awe like who the F has enough speed to hit that ??:shocked:

Matt thanks for the local support :crazy:, even thought you have no idea what your commenting about :lighten: ...you get the gold star for today !!!

YES my car is a VW Golf .:R32 , it's a little screamer and I'm very blessed/ lucky to be able to drive it on a daily basis , and YES a skyline R32 would be beyond wicked i have been toying with the idea of buying a Nissan 240 and doing the S14 conversion thought , for some reason i want a "real" drift car .

YES new 3.25 Weezy bars are out now !!
I have white , mint gloss black and flat black in stock now !!!

EDIT: thank you for the kind words , support Price !!I agree with you if you aint got nuthing nice to say leave da thread :-)

Thanks for the support
Take care all
-Brad