Quantcast

EXTRA meat.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
lately when we have grilled out I have been getting extra meat to grill to eat later on during the week. this week it is HOT chorizo. it is soooooo good crumbled in a breakfast burrito, or in scrambeled eggs, on nachos or quesadillas.
just thought i would share.
:drool:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Still attempting to find anything remotely spicy in this country......Chorizo is not around. THey've got some nice kangaroo steaks though. Ya, so I'm jealous, I've been loading chili powder into everything I eat. Maybe I can make kangaroo tacos....... :drool:

Screw you all with your Mexican influenced food.

The Ito

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
ito said:
Still attempting to find anything remotely spicy in this country......Chorizo is not around. THey've got some nice kangaroo steaks though. Ya, so I'm jealous, I've been loading chili powder into everything I eat. Maybe I can make kangaroo tacos....... :drool:

Screw you all with your Mexican influenced food.

The Ito
hehee Kangoroo steaks :)... lol that's funny, how does that taste.
:confused:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Tenchiro said:
Is there any such thing as extra meat?!? That is like having extra beer or spare change...

when you are married to a vegetarian....all meat is extra.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I'm one of those aforementioned vegetarians.....
and my bf gets all of the meat that I do not want.

he was worried when I first became veg that I would make him stop eating meat......... silly guy

The other up side is that vegetarian dishes are generally cheap, so he can get the nicer steak than if we both ate steaks... ya know?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MudGrrl said:

he was worried when I first became veg that I would make him stop eating meat......... silly guy

The other up side is that vegetarian dishes are generally cheap, so he can get the nicer steak than if we both ate steaks... ya know?

always thikin about your man, how nice of you!

MudGrrl said:

Sniff sniff, Thats so touching. Thats so great of you to look out for your hubby/ BF/ significant other like that