Quantcast

F%$king Scammers!!!!

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Am I the only person who is sick and tired of scammers. I have been trying to sell my DH bike and it seems that 3 of 4 people that e-mail me give me the same B$#LSH$T scam about a shipping company and overseas clients. Just a rant.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I think there's been a lot of crap floating around on the internet lately including spyware, viruses, stupid people...etc. Just need some patience.

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
SinatorJ said:
Am I the only person who is sick and tired of scammers. I have been trying to sell my DH bike and it seems that 3 of 4 people that e-mail me give me the same B$#LSH$T scam about a shipping company and overseas clients. Just a rant.
Sounds like the same dude that harassed me on MTBR for a while.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
its called ebay i had my bike on here for 3 weeks not one decent offer that wasnt a scammer. ebay em and they both sell for more than i was expecting. downside have to ship both to japan

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SinatorJ said:
it's me....I got bored and put your bike on "SCAMACORNBREADSUCKABIOTCH.com".... :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
"Hello, I am most blessed by god to announce for you to buy in cash funds your 2004 Ventana El Cuervo and am most pleased to inform you my shipping agent will pay in cash the full asking price this wonderful product in which I am trusting you not to cheat me as a friend and ally of god above...you fokkin mook" :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

sapdesigns

Chimp
Dec 22, 2004
nor cal / sc
I'm no expert but these guys have been at this shinanigans for awhile now...I wonder if they ever get anybody to bite? I would just ignore them...actually, I do ignore them.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
sapdesigns said:
I'm no expert but these guys have been at this shinanigans for awhile now...I wonder if they ever get anybody to bite? I would just ignore them...actually, I do ignore them.
By now, I think that almost everyone knows about these scammers. However, they must be still scamming the occasional sucker because there are so many still doing it.

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Here is the latest one I got this morning:
Hii --
Thanks for the infomation you gave me. Really is what i have been
seraching for the last months.But right now i can see that i finanaly got one
please dont respond to anyother person regarding this ad again because am
buying it from you. Also thanks for the mail and will want to know the price
because i really need it and right now i am really eager to see it.
Please as for the shipping i will handle that myself i shall contact my
shipping agent to handle it.As for the payment am paying with a certified
cashiers check which i belive is the best way and its really conviniet for me
and if u are ok with that get back to me today so that we could conclude on
the payment.
I just want to purchase the it for my personal use,at my home of
Residence.Also,I live by the sea side,here in Dundee,Scotland.I'm a scottish.I
have a private company at Portugal,I buy,and sell jewellery.
Please i'll want you to email me soonest.I'll want to know your last
price for it ! I love to see its pics.
Please tell me your last price ??
Hope to hear from you and may God Bless you.
Regards.

svenge070

Chimp
Mar 9, 2005
I had a bike on ebay not to long ago and got an offer first day from a guy in Italy wanting to buy my bike for a nice amount of cash. But the trick was, he didnt want to use PayPal and he didnt want to send a check. He wanted my account number from my bank to wire the money over in "INCREMENTS over a months span." But he also wanted me to ship the bike before the account was payed up in full for the bike. Just a reminder to never trust even the people who buy on ebay. There is alot of great buyers out there, but there are so real pieces of **** that pull this crap as well.