Quantcast

F&%$ The New Metro!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, not only did they raise the fares, but you can't exit the frikkin parking lot with cash! You have to buy one of those stupid go cards. Now, had they told me that on the way in, I would have put my frikkin fare on it, but noooo, I didnt find out unitl I tried to get out of the focking garage. All I wanted to do was meet my dad downtown for lunch, and I ended up spending $15 on the damn metro! $5 fare, and $10 for that stupid card to get the hell out of the garage!

:angry:

Next time I'm driving

[/rant]

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
I guess you missed the 32 Washington Post articles on that subject over the past 3 months, eh? ;)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
DßR said:
I guess you missed the 32 Washington Post articles on that subject over the past 3 months, eh? ;)

Whats this Washington Post you speak of?

Were there really articles about not being able to leave the metro parking lot with cash?

And it was Franconia/Springfield

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BigMike said:
Were there really articles about not being able to leave the metro parking lot with cash?
Yup, and all the local news shows "broke" the story like it was the biggest thing to happen in the area since Marion Barry smoked crack and tapped a ho.

AC rider 1

Chimp
May 22, 2002
Alexandria VA
Yep the whole DC metro area gets reamed once again on that one. I think everyone should buy an old guzzler with no exhaust and drive it to work every day. Metro parking is still free on Saturday and Sunday I think