Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
See earlier comment about fetishists.
Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. Sorry you have a thing for overly skinny chicks, but I'm a man and need a woman with a body to match. I would wreck that like a carbon road frame on a DH course.

I'll keep what I gotz.

Last edited:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. Sorry you have a thing for overly skinny chicks, but I'm a man and need a woman with a body to match. I would wreck that like a carbon road frame on a DH course.

I'll keep what I gotz.
She's a lovely girl. Hang on to her.

However, your facts are off. Even if you take the larger of the unusually curvy Marilyn's reported measurements (37-23-36), her bust qualified her for a 12, and her hips a 4, but her waist was 23in.... or a size 2. A size 2 with donk. See above.

KILLSHOT!!!

It's the pants.

It's definitely the pants in five more years.
Oh, FFS. No one is suggesting you settle into a nice relationship with her, move in together, take turns cooking dinner, and remember to flush when she doesn't for the next 5 years. It's a hypothetical. Her. Right now. As she stands. With her bootay and snacktrays proudly presented.

Look at that waist and those arms. She's keeping it trim. That ass ain't going nowhere unless you give it a healthy open palmed smack.

edit: FWIW, if I had to guess... ass-implants. But that still would not stop me from implanting dat ass.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I can only give so much +rep to ohio haha. I have to agree, though, I'd break it like no other. She ain't perfect, but better than 98% of what's crawling around out there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She's a lovely girl. Hang on to her.

However, your facts are off. Even if you take the larger of the unusually curvy Marilyn's reported measurements (37-23-36), her bust qualified her for a 12, and her hips a 4, but her waist was 23in.... or a size 2. A size 2 with donk. See above.

KILLSHOT!!!
Damn, got me there. I just measured and she's 40-30-44 with an ass that don't quit! She's a size 10. Yes, she is all natural (and looks 30 yet she is 41). I dated one chick who was a size 4, no thanks.