Quantcast

Fabien Barel on Q bikes?

numerik

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
Slovenia, Europe
Does anybody know anything about that rumor? He would team up with Mikel Pascal, Damien Spagnolo and Ben Cathro.
Pretty much French "Allstars" lineup...

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
He has packed in Downhill racing , Fabien says "le pedaling is for le homo". Also he knows that Sam Hill is on the best drugs in the cycling world so he will never win the worlds again, after all the FFC's drug program doesn't hold a candle to the stuff Scott Shraples is cooking up in his bath tub in Tahoe. Hill is gonna be world champ till 2057 as long as Sharples can get a steady supple of Kryptonite till then.

Fabien is gonna be racing a full AMA outdoor season, gonna hand that kid Bubbles his ass! And unless Q-Bikes come out with a 300HP 750cc two-stroke crosser then Fabien won't even look at them.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
He has packed in Downhill racing , Fabien says "le pedaling is for le homo". Also he knows that Sam Hill is on the best drugs in the cycling world so he will never win the worlds again, after all the FFC's drug program doesn't hold a candle to the stuff Scott Shraples is cooking up in his bath tub in Tahoe. Hill is gonna be world champ till 2057 as long as Sharples can get a steady supple of Kryptonite till then.

]

LOL thats awsome!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha

[un]

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Bernal Heights, SF
I heard from reliable sources that in 2007 he'll be joining Nico on Lapierre with Peugeot as main sponsor with the objective to crush the Honda team (let aside Sam, Steve, Nathan...) :clapping:

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
[un];2394548 said:
I heard from reliable sources that in 2007 he'll be joining Nico on Lapierre with Peugeot as main sponsor with the objective to crush the Honda team (let aside Sam, Steve, Nathan...) :clapping:

that would be URNEAL to watch this summer, are you cereal?

please keep us informed.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
[un];2394548 said:

omg!

i would take this with a grain of salt normally, but the fact you have hinaults jersey as an avatar changes things a lot!

Bati

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Santiago - Chile
[un];2394548 said:
want to see that !!!

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
Fabien's contract is supposed to end in 2006, so it could happen legally speaking, as he has no contract, YET, for next year.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Chris, with all these high-profile contacts you have, you need a job over at Dirt.
I'm to REAL for dirtmag man, they wouldn't want me to give it to the man like I do, ya know! They just couldn't handle it, anyways my teeth are too good need a proper set of British gnassers to work over at 4130.

Don't think Mike Rose knows what a dentist is!

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
In order to benifit from performance inhancing drugs i'd think you'd have to pedal. Haven't seen anything on the market that helps you with drifting through muddy corners.