Quantcast

Fail a drug test?

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Definitely use the Whizzinator or the Urinator, which is the one I used to pass a couple of probation piss tests. The Urinator straps to you and has a small battery pack that keeps the urine at body temp. The urine goes into a bladder that has a hose coming out (Like a cock). They come with dehydrated urine, and this actually works, because I passed all of my piss tests using the dehydrated pee.

Note: If you get one of these devices, make sure you don’t put the end cap on to tight like I did, then you end struggling and freaking out and getting piss all over you once the cap finally fly’s off and hits the wall making all kinds of racket. Thank God the PB officer was outside smoking a cig while all that was going on, of course now they use mirrors so they can watch you put your piece into the cup and not a hose or some other cheating method that you may come up with.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Uhm, I don't seem to have any issues not doing any drugs. It may seem high and mighty, but I view it as part of being a grown up.
Yeah, it's high and mighty... well, maybe not high ...

I think being a grown up is not about having to stop smoking or drinking or whatever, but being responsible enough to CONTROL your consumption. Like others said... if you are looking for a job, stop smoking. Simple as that. When the GF and I decide to have kids we're going to both stop drinking and smoking (she doesn't smoke, only I do) at least 6 months before hand. When I looked for a job I made a consious decision to not apply at companies that drug tested. It limited my options but that was the choice I made. Had I wanted a job at a company that did test, I would have stopped smoking for a month or two and then looked for the job. I don't think being an adult is about giving up stuff, it's about making responsible decisions.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but the company I work for, Kaiser Permanente, does not test and we have many facilities in the Bay Area. (I assume "SF" means San Francisco?)

shocktower said:
Thank you so much ,and for the pot head ,which I have know and would I like to hang with one ,as a riding Bud :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: ,I just wish the would legalize the crap so all the losers could get important jobs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nuts:
WTF? Are you sure you're not the one on drugs?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
tartosuc said:
another way tyo have the same result is to drink orange juice, a lot of it!...I used that methode a few times, and it worked for me
uhh thatll give you cold sores

shocktower said:
Thank you so much ,and for the pot head ,which I have know and would I like to hang with one ,as a riding Bud ,I just wish the would legalize the crap so all the losers could get important jobs
umm i dont think that just because someone tokes a lil it makes em irresponsible and a loser...if they do it ON the job or before they go to work thats different. but what people do in their own time is their business. but if they cant stop while theyre lookin for a job then that says alot about the person. koolkeg seems to be one of the smartest ones on here and evryone knows he tokes.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
golgiaparatus said:
If its a urine test there's only 1 sure method. Wake up the morning of the test and drink several liters of water... keep it up until your test. 1-2 hours before your test start popping multi vitamins to make you piss yellow.

By the time you get to your test you will be pissing every 10 minutes or so... keep drinking water.

WHen they test your urine you will get 1 of 2 results. They will say that there is too much water in your urine and thus you would have bought yourself some time to keep ckean for a week or so. Or they will pass you like they have domne me many times. This method is bullet proof... masking agents and "cleaners" are not.
I agree. Masking agents are a waste. B complex vitamnins and creatine will make you appear more hydrated.

It also depends on the standards for ewach method. Hair = your screwed, but it is expensive, so fewer employers do them. There are many different urine tests, hopefully you get an easy one.

J

JRB

Wow - after reading this, I feel like such a loser for not smoking weed. Uhm - sorry I think that worrying about passing a drug test seems childish, but I do. I don't think any less of any one that does it, but don't bitch when you get in trouble with the law or don't get a job. :think:

*ciaran - I can't think of one large employer that doesn't test here. The job before this one, they hair tested. One guy shaved when he found out and they didn't even consider him.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I will keep you informed, but to sum it up:

1. Mountain bikers have the reputation of smoking pot.
2. Drinking alot of water is the only way to dilute THC molecules in your fat.
3. I have learned than abstinence is only way to really beat a drug test (thanks to the self-righteous posters, remember "Just Say No... Thank You")

I did pass my backgroud screen, although I was scared when I saw this in my email: "Pre-Adverse Action Notification with Respect to Employment"

J

JRB

sanjuro said:
I will keep you informed, but to sum it up:

1. Mountain bikers have the reputation of smoking pot.
3. I have learned than abstinence is only way to really beat a drug test (thanks to the self-righteous posters, remember "Just Say No... Thank You")

I did pass my backgroud screen, although I was scared when I saw this in my email: "Pre-Adverse Action Notification with Respect to Employment"
I hope you get the job. Not all mountain bikers smoke. If you don't get it, you will know why. I apologize if I seem self-righteous. I don't think I am better than you, so sorry if it came out that way. I just have struggles feeling badly for people when they can ultimately affect the out come.

*really, good luck. :thumb:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
sanjuro said:
Maybe you miss-typed, but that is wrong. You are diluting your urine. There is still just as much THC in your body. THC metabolites leach out of your fat tissue at a rate determined by your body. The water flushes out you bladder faster than the THC can leach into it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
Wow - after reading this, I feel like such a loser for not smoking weed. Uhm - sorry I think that worrying about passing a drug test seems childish, but I do. I don't think any less of any one that does it, but don't bitch when you get in trouble with the law or don't get a job. :think:

*ciaran - I can't think of one large employer that doesn't test here. The job before this one, they hair tested. One guy shaved when he found out and they didn't even consider him.

Okay....we get it, you don't smoke weed, Now, please, SHUT THE HELL UP

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
Okay....we get it, you don't smoke weed, Now, please, SHUT THE HELL UP
So now I should feel like a dickhead because some punk ass 16 year old kid can't appreciate someone interjecting logic. Good luck, dumb ass. :stosh:

*not to mention that RM gets crap over cursing and lewd pictures. I am sure the sponsors LOVE to read about kids toking. :nope:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I don't smoke either, I would never touch the stuff, I just think its funny that you need to go out of the way (A few times) to say you dont.

Most of the people talking about it in this thread are in their 20's anyway......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Absolutely. I agree that large employers that do not test are very rare. Personally while I feel that what a person does during their own personal time is none of the company's (or anyone else's) business as long as it does not affect their work, I also understand, and agree that an employer has the right to hire who they want.

The weird thing about my employer is that they do not test even though, as on of the largest HMOs in california, they have all the equipment and doctors and nurses and labs they would ever need.
Now if my employer was to start testing us I would just quit smoking. I like and value my job more than I enjoy smoking. I just happen to be in a very lucky position right now.

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
I don't smoke either, I would never touch the stuff, I just think its funny that you need to go out of the way (A few times) to say you dont.

Most of the people talking about it in this thread are in their 20's anyway......
Accept my apologies then. I don't feel the need to say I don't. I feel the need to say that it is the only way to be certain you are not caught. I am glad to see your position. I retract the dumb ass.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
Accept my apologies then. I don't feel the need to say I don't. I feel the need to say that it is the only way to be certain you are not caught. I am glad to see your position. I retract the dumb ass.

I :heart: loco

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Now if my employer was to start testing us I would just quit smoking. I like and value my job more than I enjoy smoking. I just happen to be in a very lucky position right now.
A good friend of mine blew an interview because he weirded out when they mentioned testing to him. It happened to be where I was working, so the guilt by association thing kicked in. I got crap from my boss that I had no control over. No biggie if they tested my, but it was a pain in my ass. I am glad that I don't work there any more, but I wouldn't blow my job over any recreation. I guess that's the growing up part.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
A good friend of mine blew an interview because he weirded out when they mentioned testing to him. It happened to be where I was working, so the guilt by association thing kicked in. I got crap from my boss that I had no control over. No biggie if they tested my, but it was a pain in my ass. I am glad that I don't work there any more, but I wouldn't blow my job over any recreation. I guess that's the growing up part.
Yeah, that's one reason I never ever even mention it at work, in a positive or negative way. If one person gets the wrong idea about you (or the right idea) and blabs it can cause serious trouble at work. If my friends at work were guilty by association and caught flack they would ring my neck.

chicodude01 said:
I :heart: loco
Loco and Chico, sittin in a tree...

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Meh, I smoked in college and it was, well, not the highlight of my life but because of its illegal status, has remained on the books as something I did once ;)

My company doesn't test, but we utilizing head hunting organizations who do. I found a GREAT guy for the job that works under me, but the day of his hire, the company came and got him at 10am because he failed his urine test and my boss didn't want that in the company.

All I can say is, if it makes you happy great, but if it may affect your ability to get a job, a job where you may be needed and they may want you , like we did, then lay off the chit! lol...

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
loco said:
I am glad that I don't work there any more, but I wouldn't blow my job over any recreation. I guess that's the growing up part.
So if your work decided that mountain biking was no longer acceptible behavior for their employees to engage in because it was dangerous and injuries could cause them to miss extended periods of work, would you quite biking?

If my job wouldn't permit me to engage in the recreation I enjoy (and I'm not talking about weed), whether it's expressly forbidding it or because of extended hours or because of travel/weird hours/etc., then it's time for a new job. I don't call that growing up, I call that giving in.

J

JRB

riderx said:
So if your work decided that mountain biking was no longer acceptible behavior for their employees to engage in because it was dangerous and injuries could cause them to miss extended periods of work, would you quite biking?

If my job wouldn't permit me to engage in the recreation I enjoy (and I'm not talking about weed), whether it's expressly forbidding it or because of extended hours or because of travel/weird hours/etc., then it's time for a new job. I don't call that growing up, I call that giving in.
No, but cycling is socially acceptable behavior. There are no laws forbidding it. I see your point, but given the legality, it is clearly not the same. I also know that I can't have my bikes without a good job, so it is a real catch. My job allows it, so it isn't something to be concerned with.

Mar 22, 2005
not to defend smoking, but mountian biking is not an acceptable behavior in some places and yes there are alot of laws on what you can and cannot do on a mountian bike. Now, i live in Canada and there are people here trying hard to legailize pot, and it would be legal if the libs had a majority gov't. I'm with the minority of people on this site that i don't like smoking but you can get high off cigs too, smoking cigs here is not legal unless you are outside, in our own hosue or in place with seperate ventalation system. so basicly no plubic places but outdoors and the gov't wants to ban it in all places but your home. enoug with the cigs. the only way to pass a drug test 100% is not to do the drugs.

smoking sucks and is for loosers that have nothing better to do and fags

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i thought weed was legal in Canada? i won't go into detail, but i'll say i saw some people buying weed from a weed shop in Vancouver.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardrock Rider
"...smoking sucks and is for loosers that have nothing better to do and fags..."

Silver said:
How would a smoker be loose, exactly?

And what do you have against homosexuals?
Maybe he's of British upbringing and was just making an astute observation in the form of a word jumble. Let's break it down for the short bus crew:

"smoking sucks and is for loosers that have nothing better to do and fags" => "smoking looser fags sucks and nothing is better to have or do" => he likes his buddha J's rolled tightly

:evil:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
the Inbred said:
i thought weed was legal in Canada? i won't go into detail, but i'll say i saw some people buying weed from a weed shop in Vancouver.
I think it's tolerated, but not legal. Anyone from Vancouver here who can answer this better?

This truly is a funny thread. It's funny watching people get all self righteous over smoking weed. As if not smoking it makes you a "good" person. It's always the non smokers who get all rude too... calling people "losers" and such. That's not nice. :nope:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
<snip>It's always the non smokers who get all rude too... calling people "losers" and such. That's not nice. :nope:
I didn't call anyone a loser. :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
detoxify brand ready clean. has worked for me 2 times and several people i know.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Ciaran said:
I think it's tolerated, but not legal. Anyone from Vancouver here who can answer this better?

This truly is a funny thread. It's funny watching people get all self righteous over smoking weed. As if not smoking it makes you a "good" person. It's always the non smokers who get all rude too... calling people "losers" and such. That's not nice. :nope:
Can we not have this conversation again, please?

And weed is not legal in Canada. May be that more people smoke in some areas and it's easier to come by, but it is certainly not legal.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I didn't call anyone a loser. :mumble:
That's true. Ok... I revise my previous statement... All them dang non smokers being mean, except for Loco, who is our closet smoking supporter who loves us all very much. In fact I hear that Loco has a nice plantation going so he can help all those sick people who need the evil weed. :D Just kiddin with ya, mang.
I think more people jumped on your case then they did on the smokers.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
when i used to smoke hardcore freshman year we would take azo's (available at walgreens) that where meant for womans urinary tract infections. the made you pee bright ass orange for 2 days then you where clean, that with cranberry juice (and vodka mmmmm) and lots of water and take vitamin b pills and you will pass. unless they do a hair test