Quantcast

Faith

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
You may be able to find a deal like that. There is plenty of bikes out there, Not sure how good of a bike your going to get for that.

Lumpy930

Chimp
Mar 23, 2007
Tacoma
The Faith is a great frame, and can be found for cheap. Your going to be hard pressed to find a better deal on a versatile dh/freeride bike. You should be able to find a complete Faith for $600-$900 and you can upgrade components as neccessary. As far as the frame goes, it is not the lightest, but the suspension works great, and you can change the geometry of the frame from a freeride geo to a full on dh geo. It is also a pretty bomb proof frame, but as always try to check it out in person to make sure it is not thrashed.

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
If your pretty open to different bikes go on pinkbike and just look in the DH/FR bike section up in BC. I got my 06 Devinci Ollie complete with an 06 888for $800 US which was a damn good deal. Just take your time and look around. You can find a pretty nice ride in your prce range.

Jul 24, 2008
Enumclaw
I have a totally built Faith 3, I upgraded to a glory but here is a partial list of whats on it:
Marzo 66 adjustable top of the line
5.0 DHX
Saint Brakes
E13 guide
Shortcage XT derailer brand new
new sram Cogset
new bars + grips

It is a kickass bike, I rode it hard but it is in decent shape. Let me know if you want to make an offer. 206-437-6447

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
sgs is a decent design. i had two of them. some of the later designs are pretty good (2004 and newer). its just a medicore bike, nothing really great other than its a cheap fsr suspension dh bike. but so is an m1.