Canaderp
I set it up for 2020 here:

Password = moarshimz

Previous results:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just realized that the first race is less than a month out...sweeeeeet. Still elbows deep in winter, which sucks.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Just for you guys I've chosen this years fantasy team to consist entirely of riders who openly train in daylight using an Ebike.
Shame no girls are strong enough to ride one so I just chose Mirriam and Morgane because at least each of their sponsors have one

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Just for you guys I've chosen this years fantasy team to consist entirely of riders who openly train in daylight using an Ebike.
Shame no girls are strong enough to ride one so I just chose Mirriam and Morgane because at least each of their sponsors have one
Marine has an ebike

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I'm in as well. I didn't do very well last year (again), even though I had Loic on my team. I guess having a few regular top 10 finishers on you team is probably more valuable than having the World Cup winner who won several races.

Are you guys changing your team a lot between races or do you stick with your team for the whole season no matter what? I am in the second category.