Quantcast

!*! Fap for jesus day !*!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My wife wonders why I don't care for family gatherings. Well, I'm off to shampoo the living room carpet now while she provides self-appointed management hints from her easy chair.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah decided 6am was a good time to wake up and have a shit fit that she couldn't have a phone to watch Elmo. She then proceeded to fall asleep again on the couch downstairs now that I am wide (but exhausted) awake.

Painting on main floor is done. Still need to grout the fireplace hearth (not this weekend), having trouble with the wiring on the new fan and one of the speaker zones, but otherwise the main floor is done.

Wifey has decided that leaving the oak shelves in her office for now is fine. My timeline for the kitchen cabinets and wine bar is after workbench is built. Today is going to be maintenance work and getting things done on other floors that are low priority, but easy. Probably will spend most of today getting caught up on finances and budget tracking.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Here. Hannah decided 6am was a good time to wake up and have a shit fit that she couldn't have a phone to watch Elmo. She then proceeded to fall asleep again on the couch downstairs now that I am wide (but exhausted) awake.

Painting on main floor is done. Still need to grout the fireplace hearth (not this weekend), having trouble with the wiring on the new fan and one of the speaker zones, but otherwise the main floor is done.

Wifey has decided that leaving the oak shelves in her office for now is fine. My timeline for the kitchen cabinets and wine bar is after workbench is built. Today is going to be maintenance work and getting things done on other floors that are low priority, but easy. Probably will spend most of today getting caught up on finances and budget tracking.
i have a better idea....

drink beer and go back to bed.

because i care.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran 21 miles this morning (7:32 pace). It is going to be 100 degrees today, so I was up at 5:30 to get this done. No doubt I will be napping today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Not feeling like doing anything today. My dad passed away yesterday. :(
My condolences.

Coffee is in my belly. Bowels are rumbling. Time to empty the chute and then head off for some masked errands

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Speaking of renovation, we’ve been building our our new race car shop over the past couple months. We’re nearly done, pretty much at the painting stage and then we’ll move in. It’s looking pretty rad...

85C71166-7606-44A3-825B-51AA7E8E8684.jpeg

Well put in a 4” wide black stripe with vinyl tape to separate the two color, should look awesome.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Took an 90 minute walk trhough the hills with Ruth and her sister and the dogs. Breeze kept the heat down. I would say 85% of the trail users had masks and pulled them up when encountering others. Then there were the other 15%, no social distancing, no masks, hanging around in giant clots of stupidity . They were mostly near the creek at the begining of the trails
DSCF0761.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The process of rubbing one out for Jesus just seemed to much for me. I gave up before I even started. I just wanted to impart that thought for you all... I can atleast say I did more then nothing today....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The process of rubbing one out for Jesus just seemed to much for me. I gave up before I even started. I just wanted to impart that thought for you all... I can atleast say I did more then nothing today....
try again?