Quantcast

Fashion Question

So I'm getting a new helmet for the dh bike-time.

So what's the way to go, To match the most common outfit color or to get a helmet that matches the bike color?

I'm only asking because I don't want to have Acadian laughing at me when he sees me at N*...well, he'll still be laughing, but only at my suck-ass riding skills lately.

:help:

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Internal14 said:

So what's the way to go, To match the most common outfit color or to get a helmet that matches the bike color?

I'm only asking because I don't want to have Acadian laughing at me when he sees me at N*...well, he'll still be laughing, but only at my suck-ass riding skills lately.

Get a troy lee lid and all is good

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Plain white is best....

then you can send it to me to have painted! :D :D

IMO,.... as long as it's a nice looking helmet, i don't really think it matters all that much if it's a matching color, or not.. i've seen people set up matching & looking sick....& i've seen people w/ helmets that don't have any color matching their kit & bike & look sweet. It really all depends on the helmet i think. I'll be the first to admit, the tld stock lids look sweet no matter what (some are kind of ugly, but for the most part, they're sweet!)

D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Internal14 said:

You should print that out and tape it to whatever helemt you choose... or better yet, make a T-shirt out of it...