Quantcast

FAV DH Magazines

Oct 14, 2007
If you had 5 magazines to be a subscribed for a year which would you take?

I have 3 favs how bout y'a: MTB UK, MTB Action, Decline...

hit me up with ur ideas

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
MBA is a dh mag? :P That's news. Especialy after talking about uphill capabilities of dh bikes...

5? Dirt, Decline, MBUK, Czech Freeride mag or sth like that, not sure about 5th.

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
DIRT, its the best.. But Decline is very close behind...

Please don't buy MBUK if you ever come to england people will beat you for saying you buy it..WE HATE IT over here... All the reviews are so biased and they say stuff is crap when they haven't even ridden it...

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
DIRT, its the best.. But Decline is very close behind...

Please don't buy MBUK if you ever come to england people will beat you for saying you buy it..WE HATE IT over here... All the reviews are so biased and they say stuff is crap when they haven't even ridden it...
Bought it once in London and once in Maribor - seemed nice. Didn't know that it was the uk MBA ;)

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
dirt is like 60 bucks to subscribe over here. no fun. my buddy won a subscription so when ever he gets them they circulate around the group.
all of my friends are subscribed to decline aswell except for me since i am always forget
haha

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
LOL oh no now i have to beat u if you come back to the land of rain!:busted:
Seems like no fort bill for me ;)

dirt is like 60 bucks to subscribe over here. no fun. my buddy won a subscription so when ever he gets them they circulate around the group.
all of my friends are subscribed to decline aswell except for me since i am always forget
haha
Move to yurp. It's getting better and better to live here ;) Now I just need to decide where to move from my flat part of it :P