Votes: 12 57.1%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Just wondering what your favorite meal is for dining out. While I always enjoy going to a restaurant regardless of what meal it is, I seem to enjoy going out for early morning breakfast the best. There is just something about a good meal (eggs, bacon, pancakes) and bottomless cup of coffee to start the day. :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Since I don't really like anything but cereal for breakfast, and I'm never that hungry for lunch....dinner gets my vote!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
are we talking "eating out" or "dining"? "eating out" definitely breakfast or brunch. But dining, as in going out to eat for the whole evening, sitting at a table for a while, eating, drinking & being merry....this has to be dinner.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
dinner. i like to eat food i either can't get or can't cook proficiently.
Yeah I agree. I like to cook so when I go out I like to have things that are hard to do at home or take too much time, etc. Breakfast is great when you don't feel like doing the work of cooking or cleaning, but I like the breakfasts I make better than most that I get out, and my coffee cup is bottomless at home. I have had some fantastic long lunches too, but dinner is where it's at for me when I want a good food experience.