• Beer

Votes: 175 34.1%

• Total voters

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Link sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He,he...
Nice look Head hmmmmmm...no monkey smilley.
Guess I have to bring one ...
Ok...here is da Monkey man eating his
sausage...

RM and Gecko,helmets off to you guys,nice work on da site!!!

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Bacon,Bacon,Bacon,Bacon,Bacon,Bacon, Its in the BAG, WHAT IS IT? Its BACON

(From bacon strips commercial):)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hmmm....last i checked beer wasn't a pork product! :p

and i can't believe that the poor pork chop is getting killed in this balloting. sure bacon is nice, but it's so one dimensional. you can cook pork a multitude of ways. it's by far the best meat for bbq, i think.

and nothing quite beats the grilled bone-in chop, and getting all the good bits off the bone at the end of the meal. brings out the caveman in all of us.

I gotta vote for the tenderloin.

Whole tenderloin, stuffed with garlic cloves, marinated in orange juice, chipotle peppers, cilantro, sea salt...and skewered in an oak smoke rotisserie rig. Fresh tortillas, avocado, salsa and the beer goes with all that!

I need another weekend.:devil:

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by EBasil
I gotta vote for the tenderloin.

Whole tenderloin, stuffed with garlic cloves, marinated in orange juice, chipotle peppers, cilantro, sea salt...and skewered in an oak smoke rotisserie rig. Fresh tortillas, avocado, salsa and the beer goes with all that!

I need another weekend.:devil:
We can be over in an hour :D

B

b_rider

I think to be fair you need to include Iowa Chops as well. Yes Iowa Chops are pork chops, but a way better quality cut of pork. Iowa Chops only come from select hogs, to be named Iowa Chops they have to meet higher standards compared to other pork chops. Or so I've been told. They taste a lot better then regular pork chops too.

Jul 1, 2001
Humboldt Nation
Chorizo man, that's the stuff. I know it falls under the category "sausage" but it's so much more than that. What more could a man want for breakfast than a pig's lymph nodes and cheek fat? Okay forget I asked because I know what's coming next and I don't think I want to hear it.