Quantcast

Favorite song from MTB DVD

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
DRB said:
Last Man Standing by biohazard in Chain Reaction III.

The Mob Goes Wild by Clutch in NWD V

And I can't think of it right now but the song in Gracia's section in NWD V. Little help with that? anyone? Bueller?

Mash out posse-Ground zero

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Clutch-Careful With That Mic

It is in one of the Kranked videos either 3 or 4 during the unicycle bit. Clutch is one of the greatest bands on the planet.

peterf

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
boulder, co
bpatterson6 said:
I don't know the name of the song...
The song in Synopsis when Jared Graves is Blazing down Keystone...
To me, nothing is better than Hard azz music and blazing DH!
"the heart and the shape" by 36 Crazyfists

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
KNine said:
The one song i have found that i have to have is "Life in the Rain" By Quantic. It is the last song on the Collective DVD. It has a nice flow to it.One of those mellow songs with a nice beat to it.
I love that song. Does Quantic have a CD or something?

EDIT: Yeah, Rise Against is cool too. The Collective cuts off the end of "torches", if you liked them in the Collective you should check out some more of their songs.

Guano Apes - 'Open your eyes' is a good one

Iron Maiden's "two minutes to midnight" and some early Metallica like "seek and destroy", "The four horsemen", "no remorse" and "whiplash" would surely be on my list.

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
Theres alot of good music in Mountain biking DVDs. Thats where I find alot of the music I listen to now. What Ive always wondered is how the producers find all the songs they use...

I like rap like Zion I - Trippin (My favorite rap song)

Rap that has good lyrics that actually mean something as opposed to "bustin caps, drivebys, and payin child support"

I like alot of rock. Older stuff even more. But I like alot of it; mellow and harder...

Rock I like is
Thrice, Cadillac Tramps, Adolescents, Stiff Little Fingers, Rise Against, Weezer, Peter Frampton, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenreiter