Quantcast

Favorite Trail Combos

dkis

Chimp
Feb 9, 2007
Southington, CT
hey, i was just wondering what all you other riders fav trail combos are. i usually just hit the popular trails; upper/lower dominion, tempest, exodus, chute de satchum.... and i wanted to ride some more stuff. tell me some of your favorites

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
on the right side of the mountain: Upper Dominion, Lower Dominion, Salvation, Evil Bob, Sram brem/progression drops, do to Phantom Drop.

left side: Bushwack, Lower Exodus, Retreat, Asylum, Crap Chute, Lower Ripper, Flume Drop, Phantom Drop.

favorite run: from the car to the toilet after eating Arby's on the way home

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Up, Down, Up Down, Left, Right, L1, R2, Start, Select...

...probably one of my favorite combos.

...but for a can-can backflip, its: Up, Down, Up Down, L1+R1, Left, Right, Up.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Up, Down, Up Down, Left, Right, L1, R2, Start, Select...

...probably one of my favorite combos.
I was thinking you meant Contra back in the day. Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start... Unlimited lives!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I was thinking you meant Contra back in the day. Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start... Unlimited lives!
Hehe - yep, the oldskool "Konami Code"... don't ask me how I know that.

...the only realistic way you could beat that game and STILL have a life in the realm of the "outside"...

:biggrin:

OK - so back to this thread: Upper Exodus, The Lake, Syncronized Swimming, Suntan on The Dock, Walk up the Hill (really more of an Intermediate trail, but they don't mark trails for "cardiovascular points") Tempest, Victory or Waterboy, something at the bottom...

Last edited:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
mine is up the lift, then back down the lift get oee walk my bike to the bike stand, then walk to pizza station, then get back then go up and down the lift again

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
side 1- exodus, tempest, waterboy, crap chute, flume, phantom

side 2- upper dominion, lower dominion, salvation, alpine, lower alpine, flume, phantom.

these are the two i think most people do the most. if i had to pick a side, it would be a hard choice but i would go with side 1.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Tempest to w/e trail has that step down across the ski trail through that rock garden and then down victory, over to lower ripper, flume, and then phantom.

and dirt merchant is at whistler.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
side 2- upper dominion, lower dominion, salvation, alpine, lower alpine, flume, phantom.
How do you get to the flume drop from alpine without pedaling uphill?

and dirt merchant is at whistler.
Were you trying to say that the only TRUE Dirt Merchant is at whistler? Because there is a trail called Dirt Merchant at Diablo. It's a pretty fun one too, for me at least.

Here are mine:

Bushwack (soon to be exodus) to Tempest, to Waterboy to Victory to Crap Chute to Lower Ripper, to Flume to Phantom (I know someone already said this one)

Upper Dominion to lower greenhorn, to deviant, back to greenhorn, chute de satchum, and then either alpine down to phantom or crap chute to lower ripper to flume to phantom.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
the day diablos dirt merchant has a completely flattened chipmunk on the take off of a jump is the day it'll become tied with the official dirt merchant.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
How do you get to the flume drop from alpine without pedaling uphill?

good point. cross out flume on that one. the only place i go uphill is to tempest, and after the sram berm and progression drops, i walk up to the shed and drop in from the outside line with the two jumps there.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
changed my mind about these trail shenanigans. i think my favorite trail combo is upper exudous, to utah or asylum, then crap shute, to lower ripper, then flume to deck with no brakes in between the two. then backflip off that little cement thing if you go under the tape after deck.