Quantcast

FB is gonna poch the screw with Timeline

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Another reason to hate FB
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneration/facebook-timeline-a-stalkers-paradise-mass-exodus-on-the-way/12931

Facebook’s new Timeline feature could very well be the nail in the coffin in an ever-increasing pressure of privacy matters to hit The Social Network.

Though your individual privacy settings have not changed on individual posts, statuses and photo uploads, almost every other documented addition to content is to resurface for every user who has a Facebook profile.

Krzr3000

Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
I actually like when old photos and status's come up with the "on this day a year ago" feature. The complainers should not post sensitive information, or perhaps not use facebook in the first place. Its not a psychic...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Give it a few years and everyone will be using Google+. Whats happening to Facebook is the same thing that happened to MySpace. People use it for a while until they get annoyed with all the new updates so they find a new free social networking website to use.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Give it a few years and everyone will be using Google+. Whats happening to Facebook is the same thing that happened to MySpace. People use it for a while until they get annoyed with all the new updates so they find a new free social networking website to use.
Word .

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
+1

I stopped regularly visiting FB back in July. I check in once in a while for messages, and each time I do, there is some new feature that clutters up my screen. New feeds and tickers, new privacy settings, new buttons and options, attempts to look like G+. It is as if someone at FB has a plan to build the Aztec of social media.