Quantcast

Fearless - A DG Video Production.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
So this movie is a big compilation of all of the footage I have gotten so far this season, including MT Snow Norba, the US Open, and a bunch of local footage. The video is long, yes, but I really think most of you will like it.

You can download it here without an account....

http://rapidshare.de/files/32228138/fearless.mov.html

Follow the steps, Click free download on the chart, then wait while the site counts down, then pick which type of download you would like to use.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks for looking, Dan

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Downloading now, thanks for posting!

EDIT: Thanks a ton! That vid was awesome, it seems your shooting is getting better and better.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Niiiiice, make it hella longer and sell it to earn hella dollar.

p.s. add some thrash metal and it will be even better.

The best movie evar posted here on RM. Evar.

the F.H.B

Monkey
Jun 2, 2006
Syd, Australia
Sweet vid, really liked the race footage, some of the dual looked sick. Nice tunes as well, I like music that flavors the riding abit rather than just plain old generic metal.

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Thanks guys!

I am stoked on the reactions I am getting. Makes me more intrigued to drop the money on a big time camera!

Dan

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Very good Dan! You've got some serious talent... that was really well done, very entertaining to watch...

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
great job dan, i would definitely encourage you to upgrade your camera and try putting together a full-length next season.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Great vid, I am looking forward to next season already! Keep up the good work!:cheers:

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont

If anyone sees any killer deals on on of those let me know! And thanks for all the comments, I am really glad people are enjoying the video.

Dan

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
A friend of mine is upgrading to HD soon so he might be selling his stuff (all professional quality Sony). If you're interested I'll put you in touch with him.

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Looks like I will definetly be trying to get a new camera after I get bikes squared away. Thanks for all the grat comments guys.